812 users online (137 members and 675 guests)  

Websleuths News

KS - Kathryn Partida, 35, Maize, May 2015

Kathryn Lynn Partida

Maize police searching for missing woman

Maize, Kansas -
    The Maize Police Department is asking for the public's help to find Kathryn Lynn Partida.

They say Partida left her children with her mother in May of 2015. She had unconfirmed contact with Oklahoma police in August of 2015 and a person using her identity was

treated at a hospital in Oklahoma in September of 2015.

No contact has been made with Partida since.

Partida is a 35-year-old white female. She's 5'3", 130 lbs. with brown hair and brown eyes. She has tattoos of flowers on her hip and four doves on her back shoulder area.

http://www.kwch.com/news/local-news/...woman/38356812
    "When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

May, August and September of 2015???? And she left her children with her mother and just now being reported, by the media anyway, as missing? Wonder why it took so long.

Results online indicate she may also use the last name Griggs. There's also a white pages hit out of Oklahoma City on the Partida name, but I don't think it's the same person.

That's a long time gone.

I have to admit, I am floored! I wonder if she will face charges for abandoning her children.

Missing Maize woman found safe

Kathryn Lynn Partida, 35, has been in contact with her family and is safe, the department said. Police did not elaborate on where she was found.
    http://www.kake.com/home/headlines/M...ing-woman.html

I'm glad that she's found..