UK UK - Kristine Jakovleva, 26, & Elisa Warner, 5 Months, London, 16 Feb 2016

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Kristine Jakovleva and Elisa Warner
missing%20woman.jpg

Missing mother and baby spark appeal after judge expresses 'extreme concern' for child
Russian-born mother and five-month-old baby vanished more than two weeks ago after becoming involved in court proceedings

London, England -
An appeal has been issued to find a missing mother and her baby after a judge said he was “extremely concerned” for the child's welfare.

Kristine Jakovleva, 26, and five-month-old Elisa Warner have not been seen since they went missing more than two weeks ago.

Their disappearance came after Ms Jakovleva became involved in family court proceedings with the child's father, Adam Warner.

Mr. Warner, Russian-born Ms. Jaovleva's former partner, pleaded for her to get in touch

“All I would say to Kristine is please let me know where you are,” the 42-year-old told Sky News.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...ned-for-well-being-of-the-child-a6915351.html

One of the articles said she was staying with friend 'Laila Brice' ... would that be the same Laila Brice who had her child taken from her in a forced adoption?

Everything is in Russian and translated automatically by my mobile but Laila was working in the UK as a journalist for a Russian newspaper when she left her young daughter alone thinking that babysitter was on her way. Social services took the child and Laila was by either language barrier/deception made to sign papers saying she wanted to give up her baby.

I think the secret family courts are evil, along with some (though not all) social workers.

I'm wondering if it can be 'just' coincidence that Kristene was staying with Laila or could it be that she's afraid her child will be taken from her?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back