801 users online (117 members and 684 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Nancy Reagan dies at age 94

Perhaps they are not stars in the sky, but rather openings, where our loved ones shine down to let us know they are happy.

Awwww no!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I always wondered why somebody doesn't do something about that. Then I realized I was somebody.

Lily Tomlin

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/former-f...an-dead-at-94/

When Ronald Reagan served as governor of California from 1967 to 1975, Nancy Reagan took an interest in the welfare of Vietnam veterans, visiting the wounded and engaging in projects concerning POWs. She also helped sponsor Foster Grandparent, a program founded by Sargent Shriver that pairs senior citizens with handicapped children. Later as first lady of the United States, she helped expand Foster Grandparent on a national level.

I still remember the day of the assassination attempt on President Reagan ...what a scary time ! Nancy lived through a lot.

Always such a beautiful and classy woman for her whole life ; imo.

Rest in gentle peace, Nancy --you are with your husband now.

She was a classy, intelligent, and generous First Lady, and I would be angry at any person who holds her husband's many sins against her.

Quote Originally Posted by Tssiemer View Post
    Awwww no!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She was 94. May she rest in peace.

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    Memorial tributes and funeral information: https://www.reaganfoundation.org/nancy-memorial.aspx

Mar 7 2016, 3:59 pm ET

Nancy Reagan Funeral to Be Held on Friday

by Tim Stelloh

Former first lady Nancy Reagan will lie in repose later this week before being buried Friday in Southern California, the Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation & Library said in a statement Monday.

Mrs. Reagan died Saturday of congestive heart failure at the age of 94.

The services will take place at the presidential library in Simi Valley. Reagan's body will lie in repose on Wednesday from 1:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. PT and Thursday from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. PT. The statement told visitors to park at a nearby property (450 American Street), where transportation would ferry them to the library...

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...friday-n533456

Nancy Reagan - class, intelligence, dignity, a REAL first lady! I was extremely proud of the way that she represented our country as a first lady. May she rest in peace knowing that she left a legacy. She is now with her beloved Ronald - may they rest in peace together.
    This is where Sky belongs!! Proud member of the Sky Crew & proud supporter of Solomon's quest to find his precious son! "I will always be his father. On this earth I don't see him, but in heaven we'll be together," Metalwala said.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...-6-Nov-2011-19

RIP Nancy!

Nancy Reagan begins final journey to husbandís side

John Rogers, Associated Press 7:28 a.m. EST March 10, 2016

Simi Valley, Calif. ó From quiet, tearful individuals to multigenerational families, more than 3,000 people passed by the casket of Nancy Reagan to pay their respects in the first day of a public viewing...

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/new...agan/81573240/

Live coverage of Nancy Reagan funeral today (Friday) at 2:00PM (EST) on CNN.