1193 users online (165 members and 1028 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Dr Phil and his Diet: Class Action Lawsuit

Three unhappy customers suing TV psychologist "Dr. Phil" McGraw over his now discontinued Shape Up! diet plan have asked that the case be given national class-action status to include thousands of potential plaintiffs.

The Superior Court suit was filed last year claiming McGraw defrauded fans with his yearlong venture into the diet supplement business.

A judge could rule on the request for class-action status early next year.
    http://www.fresnobee.com/state_wire/...12051125c.html
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Schmerty_Jones is offline ________________ Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there!
    Interesting! This man Oprah's protegee, seems to be less than honest regarding a number of his 'Productions" The Katrina victims '"The Aruba boycott" Now This!.. People who want credibility should stay away from him!!!

Taking weight loss tips from Dr. Phil would be like going to a drug rehab started by Courtney Love. Anyone in their right mind could look at the dude and figure out that he knows ziltch about weight loss.

Did anyone hear about Dr. Phil's melt down at David Letterman's show a week ago or so? Apparently he was in make up getting ready toappear when he found out he was not the first guest. He threw a fit and threatened to leave, demanded to be first

Quote Originally Posted by Casshew
    Did anyone hear about Dr. Phil's melt down at David Letterman's show a week ago or so? Apparently he was in make up getting ready toappear when he found out he was not the first guest. He threw a fit and threatened to leave, demanded to be first
    I haven't heard or read that anywhere. I can't find anything online, either. Not to say I'd put it past him.

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight
    I haven't heard or read that anywhere. I can't find anything online, either. Not to say I'd put it past him.
    This was posted on Jossip last month:

Dr. Phil blew up backstage at David Letterman when producers informed him he'd play second fiddle to U.S. Open champ Roger Federer. He obviously didn't have one of his self-help books on hand.

Schmerty_Jones is offline ________________ Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom'sGirl

Dr. Phil blew up backstage at David Letterman when producers informed him he'd play second fiddle to U.S. Open champ Roger Federer. He obviously didn't have one of his self-help books on hand.
    Just when you need it!

I don't like Dr. Phil.. he seems like a phoney...

This post is my opinion only, and is subject to making me look totally confused

This lawsuit reminds of the one where people tried to sue the fast food industry for making them obese - or the smokers who try to sue the tobacco industry for giving them lung cancer.

This link works better

Quote Originally Posted by Casshew
    This link works better
    Thanks Cass!

Quote Originally Posted by SimonSays
    This lawsuit reminds of the one where people tried to sue the fast food industry for making them obese - or the smokers who try to sue the tobacco industry for giving them lung cancer.
    Wonder if anyone has sued because they sit/sat too long at their computers participating in Message Boards giving them back aches, broad asses, vision problems, weight gain or becoming too informed & intelligent

Wonder if anyone has sued because they sit/sat too long at their computers participating in Message Boards giving them back aches, broad asses, vision problems, weight gain or becoming too informed & intelligent
    broad asses? who me?

LOL TG you crack me up!

I can't blame Dr. Phil for my internet addiction but I do think that if I search long and hard enough I will find someone to sue. Maybe Bill Gates as he has a lot of money and Windows is his baby The good Lord knows I could use a few extra bucks in my pocket

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast