756 users online (68 members and 688 guests)  

Websleuths News

by the bay

OK - Billy Lange, 61, Canadian County, 3 March 2016

61-year-old Billy Lange has been missing since Thursday, March 3.

His vehicle was found in the eastbound lanes of Interstate 40 near Calumet, Oklahoma on Thursday, March 3. He lives in the Binger area, and works in the Hinton area.

Bloomington IN

Billy is still missing. From the Facebook page that's been set up for him...
    Attached Images Attached Images

East Tennessee
    Bumping for Billy!
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.

"It's come to a point in our search for Billy where the family feels like a reward is necessary to get people to do the right thing. As much as we would all like to see Billy home safe, at this point we do not feel like this will happen. While I cannot release specific information, I can make some general statements that will help explain to the community why the family is taking this approach. When a person who has led a very habitual life in which they visit the same places, see the same people, and show up to work on a regular basis all of a sudden stops that behavior, there is significant cause for concern. Bill has had a very consistent routine for several years now which include him contacting his family on a daily basis. He has not missed a day of work in years and years. There are friends that he speaks to every day, and places that he purchases breakfast, lunch etc from every day. While there has been other information that is also cause for concern, at this time we will not be releasing that information. If you have any information that would lead to the recovery of Billy, we are asking that you contact us with that information. You may also contact the Canadian County Sheriff office if you prefer. At this point, it doesn't matter whether you speak to me or Canadian County. We want Billy to come home to his family. The reward is for a person who can provide information to lead to Billy or in other words allow us to recover Billy."