790 users online (116 members and 674 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

OH - Grant Wells, 20 Months, Lebanon, 2 March 2016

Grant Wells
    grant.jpg
    Family believes young boy in company of man convicted in child’s assault
    Family pleads for young boy's safe return

Lebanon, Ohio -
    A Warren County family is pleading for the safe return of a young child they believe is in the company of a man convicted of assaulting the child.

But police said there is not much they can do.

"I'm sick not knowing where Grant is. I'm just in fear for his life," said Mary Ann Harrison, the grandmother of 20-month-old Grant Wells.

Kallie Carnes

The Lebanon family said Grant’s mother took off with the child Wednesday. The pair has not been seen nor heard from since. According to the family, the pair was last seen with Josh Craft – a man convicted of abusing the child and ordered to stay away under a Warren County protection order.

Josh Craft

https://www.facebook.com/maryansharrison

http://www.wlwt.com/news/Family-beli...sault/38372808
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

What a mess..

I must be useless at court record searching because I can't find anything for this Josh Craft person
    Where are you?
    DeOrr Kunz Jr
    Leona Wright
    Crystal Rogers
    Baby Willow

Rest in peace sweet Chance Walsh Lonzie Barton

UK Case Index

Occam's Razor - "of two competing theories, the simpler explanation of an entity is to be preferred"

What a scary and confusing situation. Praying for this little one

Quote Originally Posted by Purplepixii View Post
    I must be useless at court record searching because I can't find anything for this Josh Craft person
    Here you go http://court.lebanonohio.gov/cgi-bin...=&type=CR&acc=

Quote Originally Posted by KayElJay View Post
    My hero!

Odd that the offence listed is for "Domestic violence" - I was expecting to see a sex offence based on what I've read. Would explain why I couldn't find him on the sex offenders register though. For now I'll take some comfort for Grant not being with a S.O. (but I wonder why JC is being described as such)...
    Where are you?
    DeOrr Kunz Jr
    Leona Wright
    Crystal Rogers
    Baby Willow

Rest in peace sweet Chance Walsh Lonzie Barton

UK Case Index

Occam's Razor - "of two competing theories, the simpler explanation of an entity is to be preferred"

Quote Originally Posted by Purplepixii View Post
    My hero!

Odd that the offence listed is for "Domestic violence" - I was expecting to see a sex offence based on what I've read. Would explain why I couldn't find him on the sex offenders register though. For now I'll take some comfort for Grant not being with a S.O. (but I wonder why JC is being described as such)...
    The domestic violence is against the missing child, from what i've read and seen - a physical assault. I found an image of Grants face post assault on a fb page. Also family facebook pages are saying another man, Scotty Ferrell is with them.

I live ten minutes south of here. Not getting as much press as I think it should.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I always wondered why somebody doesn't do something about that. Then I realized I was somebody.

Lily Tomlin

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

Warren County Sheriff seeks help finding missing mom Kallie Carnes and her toddler
    Kallie Carnes, 20, and her 22-month-old son, Grant, have been missing since Wednesday morning. She shut down her Facebook page, turned off her phone and left a note for her mother saying she was leaving.

They were last seen at their home on Parkview Drive in in South Lebanon.

Kallie's mother, Erica Baker, said there was a note on her nightstand when she got home.

"It basically said for me not to worry, that they had to go, that she needed to do this for her and try to get her crap straight, and that she loved me and that she was sorry that I didn't get to say goodbye to Grant."
    http://www.wcpo.com/news/local-news/...d-her-toddler-
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Police believe the three may have headed to Tennessee or the Carolinas, where Craft's brother lives.

Keep an eye out for the car pitured above. The sheriff's office says Carnes may be driving a white 2001 Buick LeSabre with Ohio license plate GMK5233.

http://www.wcpo.com/news/local-news/...d-her-toddler-

Those bruises on his face make me feel sick. What kind of "mother" allows a man like that to continue to be around her child? So selfish.

http://m.wlwt.com/news/father-grante..._source=Social

A Warren County father was granted emergency custody of his toddler after the child and his mother have been missing for nearly a week.

Warren County sheriff’s deputies have joined the search for Kallie Carnes, 20, and her 22-month-old son Grant Carnes.

Grant's father Joshua Wells was granted custody of the child during an emergency custody hearing Tuesday afternoon.

"Grant also has a heart disease and they said for the medications and stuff, that's why they're granting me custody," Wells said. "They told me to call the sheriff to try and put out an Amber Alert."

According to the judge's order, the mother is believed to be with her boyfriend, Josh Craft—a 20-year-old man convicted of abusing the child and ordered to stay away under a Warren County protection order.

"She definitely does not need to have this Josh guy around my grandson cause he's already hurt him once. What's he going to do to him this time?" said Trisha Wells, Grant's grandmother. "We really need to find him, before something bad happens."

Grant's South Lebanon, Ohio, family reached out to WLWT last week, saying they feared for the life of the young child.

I hope they find Grant safe and soon!
    These posts are In My Opinion only!

found safe: http://www.wlwt.com/news/Mom-Missing...-safe/38417330

The two have been found safe in Gainesville, Florida, and that they were not with Joshua Craft.

An officer is traveling to Florida to confirm the two are okay, and when he does so the search will be called off.

The Warren County Sheriff's Office is not confirming or denying the two were found.

The Warren County Sheriff's Office is not confirming or denying the two were found.

Hope they make sure to let the press know once LE has confirmed they are safe/well.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

Interesting that an officer has to travel all the way from Ohio to Florida to verify these two. You'd think police jurisdictions would use each other, and send a couple local cops out with an Iphone to facetime with Grant's dad and grandparents. Is this them? Great, thanks.

At any rate, good that the dad now has emergency custody.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast