NC NC - Jeremy Bruce, 44, Roxboro, March 2016

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
Jeremy Bryan Bruce, 44, was last seen at 13193 Virgilina Road in Roxboro. He was wearing blue jeans and a black coat. He is a white man with reddish-blond hair, about 6 feet 2 inches tall and weighing 265 pounds.

http://www.wral.com/harnett-person-counties-looking-for-missing-men/15494118/#baz1kgDw5kftKD1y.99

15494123-1457380473-640x360.jpg

Bruce on the right

You are good doodles1211!!!!!

SILVER ALERT CANCELLED FOR MISSING ENDANGERED ADULT

RALEIGH 6/13/16 2:15 PM -- At the request of the Person County Sheriff Office, the N.C. Center for Missing Persons has cancelled the Silver Alert for Jeremy Bryan Bruce.

For more information, call J C Dixon at the Person County Sheriff Office at 336-597-0500.

jmo :moo:

For clarification, Jeremy was not actually located. The Silver Alert was cancelled because there were no leads and it was not deemed a high priority missing person's case. Jeremy is still missing today.

[Jeremy is/was my father. Thank you for the concern.]

Best wishes. I hope your father will be found safe and sound.

@kukfittayy Welcome to WS , am sorry it's under these circumstances. Have you been searching since the PCSO is not working Jeremy's.case or am I misunderstanding what the status of this case is ? Thanks for sharing this info with us. I haven't seen much in media at all when I have checked.
Prayers for your Dad to be found soon and safe

I was the WS staff member who called the Person County Sheriff’s Department to confirm Jeremy was still missing (as the silver alert was cancelled which often means they are located). They confirmed that he is still a missing person, but with no evidence of foul play and no leads, the investigation has stalled. Sorry that doesn’t add much to the conversation unfortunately!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BossJoss
Back