672 users online (93 members and 579 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

NY - Kelly Rivera-Pillco, 10, Spring Valley, 7 March 2016

Kelly Rivera-Pillco

Missing NY Girl Was Last Seen at Bus Stop: Police

Spring Valley, New York -
    Police are searching for a missing 10-year-old girl in Rockland County after she failed to show up for school Monday morning, police say.

Kelly Rivera-Pillco was last seen at her bus stop at Bethune Boulevard and Ben Wild Road in Spring Valley at about 8:15 a.m., according to Spring Valley Village police.

She never boarded the bus and did not show up to school.

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local...371347171.html
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Quote Originally Posted by los2188 View Post
    Kelly Rivera-Pillco

Missing NY Girl Was Last Seen at Bus Stop: Police

Spring Valley, New York -
    Police are searching for a missing 10-year-old girl in Rockland County after she failed to show up for school Monday morning, police say.

Kelly Rivera-Pillco was last seen at her bus stop at Bethune Boulevard and Ben Wild Road in Spring Valley at about 8:15 a.m., according to Spring Valley Village police.

She never boarded the bus and did not show up to school.

This is SO scary! Very similar circumstances to the disappearance of Sierra LaMar (last seen at the bus stop, didn't make it to school).

What's worse, she's only 10!

#FindKelly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    findsierralamar.com
    #JusticeForSierraLaMar #JusticeForLittleChris #JusticeForSierah #JusticeForMalik #JusticeForAnGelica #JusticeForErin #JusticeForGabbi #JusticeForBecky #JusticeForKarina #JusticeForCharli #JusticeForJoshua #JusticeForCooper #JusticeForBella #JusticeForHeatherElvis #JusticeForJenise #JusticeForOmaree #JusticeForTristan #JusticeForJordyn
    #FindSierraLaMar #FindKatelin #FindRelishaRudd #FindBabyDelano #FindBabyDaphne #FindMyraLewis #FindDeOrr

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
    Police: Spring Valley Girl, 10, Is Missing And Could Be In Danger
    Spring Valley police said a 10-year-old girl was missing late Monday and might be in danger.

Kelly Rivera-Pillco was last seen at 8:15 a.m. Monday at her bus stop at Bethune Boulevard and Ben Wild Road, police said.

She never got on the bus and did not attend school, police said.

http://newyorkcityinformer.com/16338...-be-in-danger/
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

It's like they write these stories so cryptically so it can be an entertaining puzzle of some kind. Honestly, why is this so puzzling and so many questions are left unanswered?

Who saw her at the bus stop? Other kids?

How did it occur that she was "seen" there, and yet she didn't board the bus? Would other children at the bus stop agree she was there but backed away and refused to board? Were there other children waiting for the bus when it arrived?

Was she the only student who ever used that stop, and the bus driver drove by having not seen her?

Quote Originally Posted by JeannaT View Post
    It's like they write these stories so cryptically so it can be an entertaining puzzle of some kind. Honestly, why is this so puzzling and so many questions are left unanswered?

Who saw her at the bus stop? Other kids?

How did it occur that she was "seen" there, and yet she didn't board the bus? Would other children at the bus stop agree she was there but backed away and refused to board? Were there other children waiting for the bus when it arrived?

Was she the only student who ever used that stop, and the bus driver drove by having not seen her?
    Exactly the same questions I have!

From 2 hrs ago with clothing description http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/03/...-girl-missing/

Scary. I'm not far from Spring Valley and there's a fairly high level of crime there, including gang activity. I don't know the town that well, but there are parts I drive through in which I wouldn't want to be walking by myself.

I haven't read all the articles yet so I'm not sure if it's been said she was waiting at a school bus stop, but there are also public buses that run in Spring Valley. Do we know if she was definitely at a school bus stop? She's a little young for playing hooky, but it would probably be fairly easy for a kid to take a public bus to one of the local malls that are only a few miles away. But, like others have said, I wish we had more information--did her parents leave her at the bus stop? Was she there when the bus arrived and just didn't get on? Did she walk away before the bus came?

I hope she's found safe and sound soon.

Please let her be found safe!

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

I re-read TOS and *think* this is ok to post. @LizDahlem on Twitter who is a Fox5NY News reporter just tweeted:

"4th grade student says she saw missing 10 year-old Kelly Rivera-Pillco tying her shoe and then she was gone."

https://mobile.twitter.com/lizdahlem...1549337600?p=v

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/03/...issing-search/
    “Going door-to-door, we have K-9 out trying to track her steps in the last area where she was, and basically stopping cars to see if anyone has seen her,” Det. Reginald Anderson, of the Spring Valley Police Department, said.
    You'd think by now she'd be found.. I hope she's found soon.

Spring Valley police were investigating the area near the bus stop as late as 10 p.m. Monday night. They said Tuesday morning that it was still an active investigation and Kelly had not been found yet.

Kelly was last seen wearing a black jacket, a white long-sleeved shirt, a blue overall-type skirt and brown Ugg boots with white trim.

http://www.lohud.com/story/news/loca...sing/81464986/

Pillco’s mother, Isabella, said Tuesday that she got a phone call from her daughter on Monday, claiming she was with her father, who lives in New York City.
    The girl’s father, told Schuck he doesn’t know where his daughter is and that he hasn’t seen her since last year.

Quote Originally Posted by pappa rob View Post
    Pillco’s mother, Isabella, said Tuesday that she got a phone call from her daughter on Monday, claiming she was with her father, who lives in New York City.
    The girl’s father, told Schuck he doesn’t know where his daughter is and that he hasn’t seen her since last year.
    Hmmm. Makes me wonder if she's making her way to her dad's house.
    I feel like something happened at home. Either disagreement with something or a big change in the family dynamics. She also mush have access to some money.
    I have an 11 year old and I can't imagine him being mature enough to handle life at such a young age. Where to sleep, eat, go?!

Pillco is described as 5 feet 2 inches tall and weighs 118 pounds.
    That's big for a 10yo. I'm a full-grown adult and only 5'2". She could have easily been mistaken for a much older girl.

I want to know more about this phone call - could she have made it under duress?
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast