1337 users online (273 members and 1064 guests)  

Websleuths News

OH - Paula Phillips, Cincinnati, 24, Valentine's Day 2002

Authorities believe bones found over the weekend are that of missing woman Paula Phillips. Phillips was last seen in February of 2002 leaving a party in Covedale. Some of her remains were found a year later off of Rapid Run Road. The bones found this weekend were found in the same vicinity.
    http://www.wkrc.com/news/local/story...0-6405DAD5FC65

I think that this is so sad. Not only has she been missing for so long, not only is she dead- but she is just being found by just finding pieces of her! I don't understand why a search of the area wasn't done, when they first found part of her in 2003!

The family of a missing Camp Washington woman is hoping bones found in Delhi Township over the weekend will yield more clues in her disappearance.

Paula Phillips has been missing for three-and-a-half years.
    http://www.wcpo.com/news/2005/local/...nes_found.html
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Family members of a slain Cincinnati woman said they made a gruesome discovery during a recent vigil for her: more of her bones, News 5 reported.

Phillips' family said they first found some of her bones while searching the area in 2003. They recently went back to the same site and found more bones, they said.

Phillips' mother said she can't understand how investigators failed to find the newly-discovered bones two years ago.
    http://www.channelcincinnati.com/new...90/detail.html
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Family Hopes To Solve 10-Year Mystery
    Relatives Seek Public's Help Solving Death of Paula Philips
    UPDATED 12:18 PM EST Feb 24, 2012

"It's really hard not having a mother that helps you with your homework, tucks you in bed at night, helping you with your life," daughter Stephanie Walling said.
    Detectives Reveal Cistern Findings in Missing Woman Case - Cold Case Investigations
    Last edited by OkieGranny; 04-13-2015 at 06:58 AM. Reason: fixed broken link

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK