1274 users online (249 members and 1025 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Australia - LIVING Caucasian girl, 4-6, May'15 - Name withheld

CONCERN FOR CHILD PICTURED
    TUESDAY, 08 MARCH 2016 13:10

Police are seeking information from the public to help identify a young girl who is pictured below.

Investigators hold fears for her safety and welfare and hope the release of the images will assist in identifying her.

The images of the girl are believed to have been taken on Sunday 24 May 2015.

At the time the images were taken, the girl is believed to be 4 to 6 years of age and Caucasian in appearance, with shoulder-length brown hair.

Other factors known to police are that the girl appears to be in an apartment or similar which is well furnished, with modern, large windows and is possibly overlooking a city skyline or other tall structures.

An AFL game is being played ‘live’ on a television in the background so it is thought that the girl is within Australia.

Anyone with information or anyone who may be able to identify the girl is urged to contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000 or make a confidential report at www.crimestoppersvic.com.au

Leading Senior Constable Julie-Anne Newman
    Last edited by Coldpizza; 03-08-2016 at 08:55 AM.

I haven't been active in conversation for a while but always looking for William..
    I know this may not be relevant, and I would hope the police have ruled out the possibility of this child being a boy/William, but this childs image has come up on my news feed and is haunting me. Age would be correct.
    http://www.vicpolicenews.com.au/news...-pictured.html

Quote Originally Posted by visioneye View Post
    I haven't been active in conversation for a while but always looking for William..
    I know this may not be relevant, and I would hope the police have ruled out the possibility of this child being a boy/William, but this childs image has come up on my news feed and is haunting me. Age would be correct.
    I see the similarities however I don't think his hair could grow that quick in 8 months, unless it's a wig. The face looks fuller than William's face. It's just so disturbing and sad. MOO

Quote Originally Posted by visioneye View Post

Please let someone identify this little angel soon, so she can be rescued. The look on her face ....
    Things are not what they appear to be. Nor are they otherwise.
    - Surangama Sutra

Quote Originally Posted by SouthAussie View Post
    Please let someone identify this little angel soon, so she can be rescued. The look on her face ....
    I'm just lost for words, I'm sure most of us are! I hope she's identified TODAY.... Poor little girl
    IMO

It reminds me of the pic of William that was taken from a screenshot of the investigation headquarters in port macquarie (on 60 Minutes.) It was posted here before.

Quote Originally Posted by Angeline View Post
    It reminds me of the pic of William that was taken from a screenshot of the investigation headquarters in port macquarie (on 60 Minutes.) It was posted here before.
    Yes, I was just thinking of that image a few mintutes ago. It's an expression around the eyes, like being very tired or dopey. By dopey, I mean drugged. Also fear in the police photo.

I saw the little girl on my Facebook newsfeed too. It was from Victoria police. Poor little thing. Obviously an image found online on some paedophile site. Someone must be missing her?

Quote Originally Posted by Kyja View Post
    I'm just lost for words, I'm sure most of us are! I hope she's identified TODAY.... Poor little girl
    This popped up on my fb as well and I have shared it. It's been on my mind ever since. Very upsetting. I hope she is identified very soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Angeline View Post
    I agree. That photo of William always bothered me as he was in what looked like his Spider-Man suit

That poor little girl . Just like william someone knows something . Hope she is found soon

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Hopefully it will be put on all states police sites.

Quote Originally Posted by Hbayne View Post
    I saw the little girl on my Facebook newsfeed too. It was from Victoria police. Poor little thing. Obviously an image found online on some paedophile site. Someone must be missing her?
    Unless its family members who are doing this to her.

Quote Originally Posted by nat198 View Post
    Unless its family members who are doing this to her.
    True and horrendous to think about

Quote Originally Posted by frogwell View Post
    Yes, I was just thinking of that image a few mintutes ago. It's an expression around the eyes, like being very tired or dopey. By dopey, I mean drugged. Also fear in the police photo.
    To me, it is a dark sadness around their eyes. The sadness, probably, of being abused/neglected/unprotected/humiliated/hurt.
    And then there is the fear too ...
    Things are not what they appear to be. Nor are they otherwise.
    - Surangama Sutra

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast