1101 users online (240 members and 861 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    IMO

May his parents FINALLY receive peace and healing!!!!!!!! THIS IS SO AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

There must have been some clothing of his in order for Patti to know that it's him RIP little Jacob.

Quote Originally Posted by IBsleuthin View Post
    May his parents FINALLY receive peace and healing!!!!!!!! THIS IS SO AMAZING!!!!!!!!!
    That is what this is all about. I'm also concerned about someone else right now, DR. This innocent man wrongly took the fall for this for over 10 years. It is also time for his immediate redemption.

Saw the news on Kare 11 here in MN. Just shocked. Prayers to the Wetterling family.

The only peace and healing they would have had is if he was found alive, I cannot even imagine the sorrow they are feeling. No one ever recovers from something Iike this, Jerry wore his Jacob's Hope button everyday, I think. Hope is over. Now the soul searing pain begins

http://www.wusa9.com/mb/ext/news/nat...b6I2egUKEeme68

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by eileenhawkeye View Post
    Can we get a new thread? Or a name change? A lot of members outside of Minnesota probably have no idea that Jacob's been found.
    Here is one recently started...

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...nd-Sources-Say

Quote Originally Posted by human View Post
    The only peace and healing they would have had is if he was found alive, I cannot even imagine the sorrow they are feeling. No one ever recovers from something Iike this, Jerry wore his Jacob's Hope button everyday, I think. Hope is over. Now the soul searing pain begins

That is your opinion from your point of view. Never assume you know what or how someone else is feeling.

Saturday morning, Jacob's mother, Patty Wetterling, texted media outlets “Our hearts are broken. We have no words.”
    http://kstp.com/news/jacob-wetterlin...ation/4253499/

That is your opinion from your point of view. Never assume you know what or how someone else is feeling.
    Their true grieving starts now. According to reports they are devastated. All this time they felt a tiny bit of hope he might be alive. Now they know he's dead and they have a pretty good idea what his final moments were like based on th testimony of the surviving rape victims. I don't think it's a stretch to imagine the pain Jacob's family is experiencing right now.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    Hi Everyone,

Could you please continue your discussion here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...-LE-to-Remains

This way our members and guests won't have to go through posts that are old to get to the latest information.

Thank you,
    Tricia
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.

CLICK HERE
    to visit our GoFundMe page

OR

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5