Presumed Located AR - Berry 'Beau' Bishop, 38, Maumelle, 7 March 2016

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
Maumelle police are asking for the public’s assistance in locating 38-year-old Berry “Beau” Bishop. They have reason to believe he left of his own accord, and no reason to believe there are criminal issues with this case.

According to police, a 9mm pistol and two shotguns were missing from Bishop's home. Police are very concerned. Bishop is said to be an active member at New Life Church in Maumelle and is married with two children.

Police said he may be in a black 2014 Hyundai Elantra sport, with Arkansas tags 924-TYT.

download%20_OP_7_CP__1457548668839_921035_ver1.0.jpg

http://www.thv11.com/news/local/maumelle/police-searching-for-missing-maumelle-man/74653510

http://www.arkansasonline.com/news/...38-sought-after-his-disappearance-mon/?latest

[IBerry "Beau" Bishop, 38, is believed by police to have left the home willingly that morning, authorities said in a news release. No foul play is suspected at this point in the search.

"Three weapons, including a handgun and a shotgun, were taken from the house and have since been accounted for, said Capt. Jim Hansard with the Maumelle Police Department. He declined Wednesday afternoon to provide further information regarding the weapons, citing their relevance to the case."

Hope he just needed a short break. Happens a lot.

Good thing he's unarmed. Come home Beau! :praying:

Interesting to read that he pawned the guns. That would indicate to me that he's not suicidal, but just wanted to take off. My guess is that they'll find his phone in a trash bin in Conway. He likely bought a new one with the cash from the gun sales and kept on going.

I'm local and know several people who are friends with or have worked with Beau. Every single one has said this is 100% not like the guy at all. Strange case.

I noticed that I have several mutual FB friends of his. I remember when the man from Dillard's left and his family, lots of brothers and sisters and his wife, all said he would never just leave. Then they found his body last year at Petit Jean. Can't even remember his name. We never really know what is going on in other people's heads.

John Glasgow. But there was a LOT of scandal and big money surrounding his story. This one has... nothing.

Right, his name was Glasgow. We don't know details surrounding this story though. I mean, there's always something.

I noticed that he posted photos of a burning house on his Timeline, so I took a look at the "album" these photos came from, where I see a post by Beau himself saying that everyone got out safe (including their pets, he says), etc. ...: His home burned to the ground in September, 2009! I haven't been able to find any information on this incident online, but I think I am going to look some more ....

He came home yesterday. All accounts from friends point to his having bipolar disorder, and he's currently in treatment. Great outcome for this man and his family!

That's good to hear! He has a kind face. All the best to him!

Thank you for the update. So glad to hear Beau's receiving the help he deserves.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back