1033 users online (238 members and 795 guests)  

Websleuths News

OH - Three charged in assault of teen Galion girl

Charges have been filed against three juvenile girls after a fight that landed a 16-year-old Galion girl in the hospital with serious injuries.

Janet Lugo, 15, Galion, along with Elise Grabenauer of Galion and Shantez Kemper of Mansfield, both 16-years-old, are each charged with delinquency charges of felonious

assault in Crawford County Juvenile Court. The charge would be a second-degree felony if committed by an adult.

My kids are a window to my past, a mirror of today, a door to tomorrow, and a keeper of this proud old dad's heart forever.

This is not far from me and I have been following when I can. Glad to see charges brought.
    No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it. - 1 Corinthians 10:13 (NIV)

We are all one poor choice from being a subject on this forum. Think twice.

She reportedly suffered a torn liver, a torn spleen and cracked ribs from the assault.

As the girl was reportedly assaulted by the three girls, several other juveniles videotaped the incident that was cheered on by bystanders.
    This wasn't just some pinching & slapping, this was a serious assault. Other kids stood around and watched and recorded it.

What is wrong with these people? It's like they're not even human.
    JMO. MOO.

GALION - A backyard fight which was recorded on video by several of the dozen witnesses left a 16-year-old Galion girl hospitalized in Columbus with serious injuries.

Bill Baker, a spokesman for the girl's family, labeled the situation a "fight club" incident, and said it appears from Facebook posts that students who were there had to pay to participate or witness the fight.

To my dismay, not one observer offered her any help as she got into her own car and drove herself home. No one called 911. No one even called to check on her."

Parent and Victim statement at this link http://wmfd.com/news/single.asp?story=67669

A woman told police that she witnessed the incident and showed officers a video of the fight that had been sent to her via Facebook message.

Police said the woman said 'it was very hard to watch and that she starting crying because of (the victim) getting beat up', according to the Mansfield News-Journal.

Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

Bloomington IN
    What's the world coming to?

valparaiso in
    Quote Originally Posted by pappa rob View Post
    What's the world coming to?
    Another example of how crime is down & how our society is making progress.
    I understood every word you said. It was the order that you said them that has me confused.