839 users online (200 members and 639 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

New Darlie interview - CNJ Magazine

there is a new interview with Darlie in the current issue of CNJ magazine.

What is CNJ?

Would it be possible to give a few more details about the interview? I don't have a clue what CNJ Magazine is... is it online?

My brief searching indicates that CNJ stands for Christian Networks Journal (and not Crime 'N Justice, which is what I would have guessed!). The name of the article re Darlie is GRAVE ERRORS IN THE ANTI-DEATH PENALTY MOVEMENT.

You can only read the article, however, by buying the issue or subscribing online. I did neither.

Got a link?

Yup!

www.christiannetworks.org

From there, click on the link for Grave Errors... and then read what little they have (none of which mentions Darlie).

Thanks! Those who wish to subscribe can do so.

Quote Originally Posted by enigma
    there is a new interview with Darlie in the current issue of CNJ magazine.
    OH there it is, that's the one I was talking about last week.

Here is a whole magazine of "I Didn't Do It's" http://www.justicedenied.org/v2issue8specialedition.htm
    Scroll down to the very bottom and look for the Darlie link.

Quote Originally Posted by deandaniellws
    Here is a whole magazine of "I Didn't Do It's" http://www.justicedenied.org/v2issue8specialedition.htm
    QUOTE FROM ARTICLE:
    Ms. Routier's throat was slashed and she was stabbed several times. Emergency surgery saved her life.

OK THEN--------

Known as "Offender Routier" to guards, Wardens, and other prison officials,
    Nice they use her name (not sarcastic). In our death row in CA, they go by numbers. This is much more personable.

This is a very confusing place to visit.

It looks more like a location for a retreat, a place for spiritual rejuvenation.
    Compare to the location of San Quentin or most death rows. I wonder if she has a nice view too?

Still, these are the very same people who handcuff and shackle this "wonderful" woman, submit her to humiliating strip searches several times daily, and lock the door to the 6 x 9 cell that she has occupied for four difficult years.
    Many inmates are "wonderful". Until they get back out into society where they premeditate the death of others.

She now finds herself surrounded by a host of well meaning people, most with some type of personal agenda.
    I take it Darline's friend here never met a politician. They are so nice and well meaning, as long as they think they can get your vote.

Sheesh, I could go on and on. This is such a piece of crap propaganda.

Quote Originally Posted by j2mirish
    QUOTE FROM ARTICLE:
    Ms. Routier's throat was slashed and she was stabbed several times. Emergency surgery saved her life.

OK THEN--------
    It costs $15.00 for a subscription for one year if anyone is interested. I don't know what the cost is for one issue. Couldn't find that.

"The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense." - Tom Clancy

Quote Originally Posted by Goody
    It costs $15.00 for a subscription for one year if anyone is interested. I don't know what the cost is for one issue. Couldn't find that.

$5 past issues

But if they are writing stuff like emergency personnel saved her life then I don't want to even bother.

Quote Originally Posted by Dani_T
    $5 past issues

But if they are writing stuff like emergency personnel saved her life then I don't want to even bother.
    If they are, I might want to write to the editor and ask what their source for all this information was and how they verified it.

"The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense." - Tom Clancy

Quote Originally Posted by deandaniellws
    if you go to this link- you can read the whole article about Darlie-- its all about how she didnt do it, the bad trial and defense..etc,etc,etc

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast