New Darlie interview - CNJ Magazine

enigma

Reaction score
there is a new interview with Darlie in the current issue of CNJ magazine.

Would it be possible to give a few more details about the interview? I don't have a clue what CNJ Magazine is... is it online?

My brief searching indicates that CNJ stands for Christian Networks Journal (and not Crime 'N Justice, which is what I would have guessed!). The name of the article re Darlie is GRAVE ERRORS IN THE ANTI-DEATH PENALTY MOVEMENT.

You can only read the article, however, by buying the issue or subscribing online. I did neither.

enigma said:
there is a new interview with Darlie in the current issue of CNJ magazine.

OH there it is, that's the one I was talking about last week.

Known as "Offender Routier" to guards, Wardens, and other prison officials,
Nice they use her name (not sarcastic). In our death row in CA, they go by numbers. This is much more personable.

This is a very confusing place to visit.

It looks more like a location for a retreat, a place for spiritual rejuvenation.
Compare to the location of San Quentin or most death rows. I wonder if she has a nice view too?

Still, these are the very same people who handcuff and shackle this "wonderful" woman, submit her to humiliating strip searches several times daily, and lock the door to the 6 x 9 cell that she has occupied for four difficult years.
Many inmates are "wonderful". Until they get back out into society where they premeditate the death of others.

She now finds herself surrounded by a host of well meaning people, most with some type of personal agenda.
I take it Darline's friend here never met a politician. They are so nice and well meaning, as long as they think they can get your vote.

Sheesh, I could go on and on. This is such a piece of crap propaganda.

j2mirish said:
QUOTE FROM ARTICLE:
Ms. Routier's throat was slashed and she was stabbed several times. :laugh:Emergency surgery saved her life.

OK THEN--------:waitasec:
It costs $15.00 for a subscription for one year if anyone is interested. I don't know what the cost is for one issue. Couldn't find that.

Goody said:
It costs $15.00 for a subscription for one year if anyone is interested. I don't know what the cost is for one issue. Couldn't find that.

$5 past issues

But if they are writing stuff like emergency personnel saved her life then I don't want to even bother.

Dani_T said:
$5 past issues

But if they are writing stuff like emergency personnel saved her life then I don't want to even bother.
If they are, I might want to write to the editor and ask what their source for all this information was and how they verified it.

Keep in mind as you read this article (if you do) that the CNJ magazine was started by Billy Graham's daughter. Personally, I'm not much into evangelists, but that's just me.

HeartofTexas said:
Keep in mind as you read this article (if you do) that the CNJ magazine was started by Billy Graham's daughter. Personally, I'm not much into evangelists, but that's just me.
I happen to be into some evangelists...but she missed the mark on this magazine.:slap: I agree with yall...someone needs to ask WHERE they are getting their information. It takes a good lawyer months, sometimes years, to go over all the court documents when an appeal is before the court. I don't see how their research could be in-depth enough to actually write a magazine like this and it be accurate. I am sorry but IMO I thought this magazine was a joke and that is why I posted the link. If any WSers are offended please know that it was not my intent. BUT.....:laugh: :laugh: at this magazine.

StareGirl said:
Nice they use her name (not sarcastic). In our death row in CA, they go by numbers. This is much more personable.

Compare to the location of San Quentin or most death rows. I wonder if she has a nice view too?

Many inmates are "wonderful". Until they get back out into society where they premeditate the death of others.

I take it Darline's friend here never met a politician. They are so nice and well meaning, as long as they think they can get your vote.

Sheesh, I could go on and on. This is such a piece of crap propaganda.

LOL, welcome to the world of Anne Good.

"The state has taken everything else from me...I can't let them take my spirit."

There it is again, Darlie's total self-involvement. The State didn't murder your kids Darlie you did.

Goody said:
If they are, I might want to write to the editor and ask what their source for all this information was and how they verified it.

Don't bother Goody. It's Anne Good's article.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back