Franklin Graham sees "revival" for New Orleans

Your link didn't work for me. Let's try again.

I happen to agree with him since I think there are such things as sin and sexual perversion. Silly me.

Ntegrity said:
Your link didn't work for me. Let's try again.

I happen to agree with him since I think there are such things as sin and sexual perversion. Silly me.
Don't know why my link didn't work. But, I see yours did. Ntegrity I agree that sin and sexual perversion exists. I just have a problem with Graham using Katrina and New Orleans. NO wasn't the only area devastated by Katrina and it doesn't have a monopoly on sin and sexual perversion.

Maybe he's thinking ya gotta eat the elephant one bite at a time. Anyhow, I think spiritual rebirth would be a wonderful thing for New Orleans. I've never been too fond of the place myself. Sure, it had some charm but it also had lots of problems with crime and corruption. I always felt the need to look over my shoulder when I was there. Not my idea of a vacation paradise.

Frankly, I think Franklin is envisioning a little too much. If anything, with the elimination of the slums, and poverty areas, of New Orleans, it probably just means that the crime, and corruption, and the sin, and sexual perversion, will become a little more upscale.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back