Found Deceased NJ - Tyrita Julius, 41, Tinton Falls, 8 March 2016

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Tyrita Julius
-e99f12b330923460.JPG

Linden woman shot last year, now missing

Linden, New Jersey -
A Linden woman who survived being shot four times by an unknown man in November has now gone missing, according to her friends and family.

Linden Police are seeking the public's help to find Tyrita Julius, 41, who was last seen when she was dropped off at the Long Branch train station around 7 p.m. on Tuesday.

On Nov. 24, 2015, witnesses told police a man with his face partially covered in a scarf walked up to the passenger side of Julius' car and exchanged words with her 15-year-old daughter. He then drew a handgun and fired at the car striking Julius multiple times and grazing her daughter, police said.

-fe1f141c64d6dedf.JPG

Photos from the scene of the November crash, after Tyrita Julius was shot four times by an unknown man. No arrests have been made in that incident. (State News Service)

Julius attempted to drive away but crashed her car into a utility pole, while the shooter fled on foot possibly to a vehicle parked down the street, police said.

No one has been charged with the shooting and friends of Julius are concerned that her disappearance is related to this incident. Peoples said Julius did not know the shooter.

http://www.nj.com/union/index.ssf/2016/03/linden_woman_who_was_shot_last_year_now_missing.html

Oh this is scary. I hope this disappearance has nothing to do with the shooting but I can understand her family's concern.

I can't see anyone walking up to a car and shooting someone they didn't know. The article doesn't say anything about a robbery just that the shooter initially spoke to Tyrita's daughter on the passenger side of the car. Maybe the daughter knows who he is. But on the off chance that the shooter was unknown to Tyrita and her daughter why would he be involved in this incidence? From the link Julius was going by train to visit a friend so if the unknown shooter knew where she was at 7:15 pm he would have to be keeping tabs on and following this lady. I think there's some missing details on this case.

I hope she makes it home safely

JMO

I would assume the long branch train station would be busy around 7pm. Commuters getting off the train from work and all?

From a little digging on FB, it appears she may have an association with a motorcycle club (with the initials RR). Could be totally unconnected, but just putting it out there...

http://www.nj.com/union/index.ssf/2016/03/linden_woman_who_was_shot_last_year_now_missing.html
She is 5'8'' and 190 lbs. She was wearing a black Columbia jacket, a black T-shirt with a glittery basketball on the front, black sweatpants and black sneakers.
"She wasn't completely recovered and was still going to physical therapy," said Julius' friend. "We just want her home. This is very unusual. Her kids are her life and she wouldn't go anywhere and just leave them."

I think it is too coincidental that Tyrita was recently shot and now missing. I hope LE figure this out quickly!!

http://abc7ny.com/news/mom-shot-in-linden-ambush-last-year-goes-missing-/1245242/. Tyrita, her mother says, went to lunch with a friend in Ocean Township March 8. Afterwards, her friend says she dropped her off to catch the train in Long Branch back to Linden. It should have been an hour ride, but then her son Dante called his grandmother. "Told me his mother didn't come home, did I know where she was at," Queen Julius said. "And I told him I didn't."

They even tried to contact her cellphone.

"They said her cellphone last pinged at Long Branch train station at 7:02," Queen Julius said. "When she should have gotten on the train."

I think it is too coincidental that Tyrita was recently shot and now missing. I hope LE figure this out quickly!!

I agree!!!!

Julius does not have a car because her vehicle was struck by several bullets on Nov. 24, 2015 in Linden when a gunman approached the vehicle and shot at her and her 15-year-old daughter while they were in the vehicle.

Police said Julius' daughter suffered a graze wound and a gunshot wound to the wrist, but Julius was struck several times in the torso and pelvic area and was initially hospitalized in critical condition. Julius continues to undergo physical therapy.

Witnesses reported that Julius and her daughter were entering the car when they were approached by a man with a dark scarf around his head covering his face, except for his eyes. He apparently walked to the passenger side of the vehicle and exchanged words with the daughter before drawing a handgun and firing at the car, striking the mother and daughter. The man fled on foot. Julius drove the car to the corner of Bower Street and East Henry Street, where it struck a utility pole.

Investigators believe the women were targeted in the shooting.

Friends say Julius appeared to be living in fear since the shooting.

http://www.mycentraljersey.com/stor...den-woman-last-seen-monmouth-county/81762386/

Oh wow. I hope she's found fast.
It almost appears as if maybe it was a crime of opportunity. Almost like seeing her and picking her up for whatever reason. Or maybe even stalking.
All MOO!

Tyrita Julius’ friend tells her family she and Tyrita went to lunch this past Tuesday, and then she dropped Tyrita off at the Long Branch train station.

But Linden police say they have poured through the surveillance video from the station and there was no sign of Tyrita or her friend.

Police told the Julius family the last ping from Tyrita’s cell phone was near the train station.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/03/14/linden-woman-shot-disappears/

user34353-1457967219-media1

https://local.nixle.com/alert/5605994/

Sounds like somebody has a big problem with this lady. I'll bet the two incidents are related.

Sorta strange about the daughter talking to a person prior to the shooting, and then no one claims to know who he was afterwards.

This may have something to do with owed money or some kind of debt.......just a hunch.

The first thing I want to know is who is the friend she had lunch with and is this person telling the truth about dropping her off at the train station. Police have no record of seeing Tyrita on any cameras at the train station. Did the friend drop her off near the train station and then something happened, or is this friend somehow involved? Her cell pinged near the station (no exact location given) and it's possible the friend just dropped her off near the train station and then something happened. And I would bet a lot this is connected to her previous shooting, she is either involved in something that would make her a target or she is somehow connected to someone that could place her in danger. Either that, or she is the unluckiest person on earth.

This thread received over 5,000 views in less than 4 days. Someone must know something! Please contact the police or leave a tip!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back