1154 users online (236 members and 918 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

AR - Ryan Gilbert, 20, Camden, 28 Feb 2016

Ryan was last seen on Olive Street by the Wal-Mart store. I have not been able to find much information. Below is the Camden Police Department's missing person's poster on their Facebook. I did see a poster by Wal-Mart offering a reward. If I get out tomorrow, I will take a picture of it and post it.

https://www.facebook.com/15223216160...type=3&theater
    Last edited by tezi; 03-13-2016 at 05:18 PM.
    "If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you!"

The above post is my opinion and my opinion only. Please do not copy and past to other forums.

The above post is my opinion and my opinion only. Please do not copy and past to other forums.

OT - great to see you on and posting tezi
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

This case really bothers me, it just seems like there isn't any information about it. I know the poster I seen the other day by Wal-Mart offered a $1000.00 reward. I looked at the Ouachita County Sheriff's website and there wasn't any information. I live here and it just bothers me.

O/T...Thanks tlcya.

Justice for Jennifer

Rest in peace Danielle and Tammy

Thank you so much Wolf Dreamer! I got interrupted while I was trying to find his social media pages! I greatly appreciate it.

I live here, so I will try to find out more.

O/T...Thanks tlcya.

His last FB post combined with the 2/14 post is very concerning. I hope he is just taking a break.

Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

Quote Originally Posted by KJ's Mamu View Post
    His last FB post combined with the 2/14 post is very concerning. I hope he is just taking a break.
    Add to the list a few from January, especially one he posted in the morning of the 18th. I hope that he is found soon. Based on what he posted on FB, Ryan needs lots of love, support and professional help. Purely my personal opinion.

I am Ryan's cousin. I have been posting everything on his page and putting his story out there. If everyone would please keep his parents and him in your prayer and add his page findingryan on Facebook. Share share share and pray pray pray. We have no leads and no information as of yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Findingryan2016 View Post
    I am Ryan's cousin. I have been posting everything on his page and putting his story out there. If everyone would please keep his parents and him in your prayer and add his page findingryan on Facebook. Share share share and pray pray pray. We have no leads and no information as of yet.
    Thank you for posting Findingryan2016. Please know you and your family are in my prayers.

O/T: Thanks Bessie and tlcya for taking care of getting FindingRyan2016 approved!

I hope he's found safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Findingryan2016 View Post
    No problem, got you covered already. We'll be here for you, and welcome to the group.

Thinking of Ryan today. Hopefully we will get some news soon.

I forgot to welcome Findingryan2016 to our group. Welcome! I am sorry it is under these terrible circumstances that we have met! Please know that you, Ryan, and the rest of his family and friends are in my prayers.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast