1553 users online (255 members and 1298 guests)  

Websleuths News

MI - Kylie Burgess, 14, Dearborn Heights, 6 March 2016

Kylie Marian Burgess, 14, was staying at the Vista Maria Residential Treatment Center. She packed a bag and left the center March 6 at 1 a.m. She was upset about having to stay at the center on Warren Avenue in Dearborn Heights.

Kylie is white, 5 feet 2 inches tall, weighs 135 pounds, has blue eyes and shoulder length straight brown hair that she often wears in a ponytail. She has pierced ears, an oblong quarter-size birthmark on her right thigh and has a backpack with her.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/web/wd...arborn-heights

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyGirl View Post
    Kylie Marian Burgess, 14, was staying at the Vista Maria Residential Treatment Center. She packed a bag and left the center March 6 at 1 a.m. She was upset about having to stay at the center on Warren Avenue in Dearborn Heights.

Kylie is white, 5 feet 2 inches tall, weighs 135 pounds, has blue eyes and shoulder length straight brown hair that she often wears in a ponytail. She has pierced ears, an oblong quarter-size birthmark on her right thigh and has a backpack with her.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/web/wd...arborn-heights
    I found an article that gives a little more information. It says her middle name is Mariah. Also, it's difficult to tell since it has not been updated in nearly two years, but I think this is her FB page, and it shows her middle name as being Mariah, too. I'm really worried about her :

"Her sweatpants, backpack and slippers were found a short distance from the facility, her mother, 34, said."

"Kylie, once a student at Northwest schools, has a troubled past. She has been a crime victim and spent time in a juvenile detention facility. Her father is in prison."

"Sometimes, she goes by the name 'Kylisha,' her mother said."

From http://www.mlive.com/news/jackson/in....html#comments
    Last edited by inmyhumbleopinion; 03-14-2016 at 12:07 AM. Reason: To correct a punctuation error

I grew up in the neighborhood directly across from Vista, on the West side of Detroit. Vista is literally across the street from Detroit, and nowadays it is very dangerous in that area. There is a large park across Warren road, called Rouge Park, directly across where she went missing. I hope she's not wandering around there. The neighborhood is full of abandoned houses and it can be a scary place in the daylight, let alone in the dark.
    Last edited by DetroitLives; 03-14-2016 at 01:14 AM. Reason: Typo

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitLives View Post
    I grew up in the neighborhood directly across from Vista, on the West side of Detroit. Vista is literally across the street from Detroit, and nowadays it is very dangerous in that area. There is a large park across Warren road, called Rouge Park, directly across where she went missing. I hope she's not wandering around there. The neighborhood is full of abandoned houses and it can be a scary place in the daylight, let alone in the dark.
    Yes very bad area. My church used to be over on Joy next to Rouge Park. Parishioners would be robbed in broad daylight. One older lady had her arm broken when someone grabbed her purse. Even our priest was robbed a few times. I remember a few years ago Southfield Freeway to 96 exit was closed so I got off in that area, either Joy or Warren. It was about midnight. Boy was I FREAKED out. NOT a good area. When I met my husband he lived on Joy and Evergreen. I would not go over there. I really hope this girl is hiding with friends and maybe the friends parents aren't aware she's there......

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by krig101; 03-14-2016 at 03:29 PM.
    Still missing! William Tyrrell, Deorr Kunz, Crystal Rogers, Andrew Alexander and Tanner Skelton.

On Kylie's facebook page a woman comments that Kylie is her beautiful daughter and Kylie Burgess is in her family list as her daughter. However, her first and last name is different to Tracy Poxson who is named in the article linked to above as her mother. I am new to WebSleuths and new to this so I might not be seeing a bigger picture.

Kylie has been removed from NamUs and there's a March 19th update on her FB.
    Still looking for a MSM/LE confirmation.

Quote Originally Posted by KateB View Post
    Kylie has been removed from NamUs and there's a March 19th update on her FB.
    Still looking for a MSM/LE confirmation.
    And here it is : "A detective contacted Kylie Burgess' mother, Tracy Poxson, on Wednesday afternoon, March 23, to let her know 14-year-old Kylie had been located."
    Source: http://www.mlive.com/news/jackson/in....html#comments

Wishing Kylie the very best.

So glad she is okay!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
    Still missing! William Tyrrell, Deorr Kunz, Crystal Rogers, Andrew Alexander and Tanner Skelton.

Fantastic..