709 users online (106 members and 603 guests)  

Websleuths News

Kenny Kreuscher, 5, killed by mother - murder/suicide

A five-year-old boy was shot dead by his mother in a tragic murder-suicide earlier this month and now the boy's father is speaking out about how he warned authorities about his mentally ill ex-wife.
    Kenny Kreuscher was visiting family in Montana on March 5 when his mother, 41-year-old Sara Atkinson, shot him in the head in his sleep before turning the gun on herself.

The boy's father, Ken Kreuscher, says that he had been trying to gain full custody of his son for years, after watching his wife become more and more mentally unstable.
    Still, he says that Denver Child Protective Services failed to heed his warnings and are responsible for the boy's tragic death just days before his sixth birthday.
    This is where Sky belongs!! Proud member of the Sky Crew & proud supporter of Solomon's quest to find his precious son! "I will always be his father. On this earth I don't see him, but in heaven we'll be together," Metalwala said.

Deeply saddened to hear of this.
    "Every thought you produce, anything you say, any action you do, it bears your signature."
    - Thich Nhat Hanh

Saw that article at the DM ... what a gorgeous little smile he had !

Sometimes I feel CPS is too slow to act until it's too late. but maybe there's more to the story ?
    Fly with the angels, Kenny !