OH - Car falls off I-275 bridge at OH/KY border

Tssiemer

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Search underway in Cininnati for at least 1 vehicle with an unknown amount of people inside.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing new other than the estimate the bridge will be closed another 6 to 8 hours. It's apparently from the Kentucky side into Ohio. Sooo, East Bound? North bound? It's a big circle, I never know where I'm at in it lol.

Still no word on if there were people in the car. The car has not been raised.

Still no word on if there were people in the car. The car has not been raised.

Thank you, Tssiemer, for keeping us updated! Praying no one is in the car.

I heard the person they interviewed about the 12 car accident say some people were out of their cars but I'm not sure where a long the pile up the SUV went into the water.

Nothing new other than the estimate the bridge will be closed another 6 to 8 hours. It's apparently from the Kentucky side into Ohio. Sooo, East Bound? North bound? It's a big circle, I never know where I'm at in it lol.

thank you! I'm not the only one who thinks it's confusing going from Kentucky to Ohio.

I hope the passangers and the driver got out before the car went over the bridge.

The car is still under water and still no word on occupants.

The election kinda took over the news.

Talk about a nightmare! I'm unfamiliar with the area....is there no way to send divers down to check for occupants? I guess I'm thinking that would have been the first thing.

The Ohio river has a fast current and it is murky and dirty. I'd imagine there is no visibility. They found the car with sonar.

The Ohio river has a fast current and it is murky and dirty. I'd imagine there is no visibility. They found the car with sonar.

Good info! Thank you!

She told WCPO she was stopped on the bridge in the center lane and saw the semi coming in her rear-view mirror.

"Some type of a work van and a passenger car had collided right there at the exit, and they had stopped all the traffic and everybody was slamming their brakes on – me included.

"And then I just happened to hear all that carnage behind me, and I just saw [the semi] in my rear-view mirror coming closer and closer, and I was praying that I wasn't in his path. He swerved over to the right and hit the right side of the bridge and I saw cars spinning
http://www.kgun9.com/news/national/car-falls-into-ohio-river-off-combs-heil-bridge-on-i-275

In that link thy are asking people with anyone missing to come forward

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong