Found Deceased MI - Robert Billingsley, 59, Bay City, 14 March 2016

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Search continues for missing 59-year-old Bay County man
19958920-small.jpg

The search for a missing 59-year-old Linwood man who was last seen at his workplace in Bay City continued for a second day.
http://www.mlive.com/news/bay-city/index.ssf/2016/03/search_for_missing_59-year-old.html

This is so sad. I really feel sad for his children and family. After all this time I don't see a good outcome. Hoping they get some kind of closure soon. The wait has to be horrible.

Scent dogs from Grand Rapids-based Michigan Search and Rescue detected the smell of a cadaver near Veterans Memorial Bridge over the weekend, prompting police to search that area of the river.

Shortly after 11 a.m. Tuesday, March 22, five deputies were on a sheriff's boat using sonar technology to detect anything below the water's surface. A team of divers were on-hand, waiting to go in if a body is detected.

http://www.mlive.com/news/bay-city/index.ssf/2016/03/sheriffs_deputies_searching_sa.html

This is not looking good :( Little mention of this by local (Detroit) media. Thanks for the updates.

I haven't been able to find any updates on this case since March 22 when they searched the Saginaw and came up empty. Has anyone else heard of any updates? I was really hoping he would have been found by now. I'm so sorry for his children who have tried so hard to find him.

Approximately 36 minutes ago a family member posted on the FB page indicating that the Saginaw river is close to 46 degrees and that this is the temp at which decomposition will begin, filling the chest with gasses and bringing the body to the surface. How hard that must have been for them to even post that information? My heart breaks for them. They are asking people (who are emotionally strong enough) to be on the lookout in the river.

:-( I am hoping for a more positive outcome....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back