NV - Judge Diana Hampton, 50, found dead, Henderson, March 2016

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Municipal Judge Diana Hampton
b2376911d2b2869fe5649c72e7f7ac16

An ex-stripper who went on to law school and later was elected a judge was found dead inside her Nevada home Sunday, The Las Vegas Review-Journal reported.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/03/16/ex-stripper-judge-found-dead-inside-nevada-home.html

The title for the thread doesn't really describe Diana Hampton. I have to toot my horn about this...she stripped to put herself through college. Big whoop! Why does every headline about her death have to describe her by her college job? She was 50 years old for goodness sake and made something of herself. I find it unnecessarily derogatory and disparaging. Are they trying to intimate that one has to do with the other? So irritating!

RIP Diana.

Who cares what she did to put herself through school. How about what she did as a judge. I think that would be a better testament as for what she did with her life, but sex sell papers I guess. RIP Diana..

Sadly, salacious headlines generate more clicks and thus more advertising revenue...

I agree. She paid her way through school, used her hard-earned education and accomplished much more than many of the readers of this story. I hope the youth she strived to help do her justice in their lives.

Henderson Municipal Judge Diana Hampton’s death was ruled accidental by the Clark County coroner’s office, the Las Vegas Review-Journal reports.

The 50-year-old died from ‘sepsis due to necrotizing cellulitis of the lower right arm,’ but the coroner’s office was not able to determine the cause of the infection.

However, two other factors were found to have played a part in Hampton’s death: a granulomatous lung disease and toxic levels of the drug fentanyl in her system.

<snip>

Police said the investigation into Hampton&#8217;s death is ongoing and declined to confirm whether or not she had a prescription for fentanyl, according to the Review-Journal.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-accident-brought-flesh-eating-infection.html

The fentanyl must have blocked her ability to realize how severe her cellulite was. Your otherwise average, healthy working person does not die of cellulite. And a doctor prescribing the incredibly strong and long-acting painkiller Fentanyl for temporary cellulitis needs to go back to school.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard
Back