1353 users online (267 members and 1086 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Jessica Simpson & Nick Lachey seperate, says US Weekly

Is it really over for "Newlyweds" couple JESSICA SIMPSON and NICK LACHEY? According to this Friday's issue of Us Weekly the popular twosome, who have been shooing away break up rumors for the past year, are no longer together. But Nick's representative tells ET that the reports are "not true."

In a joint statment on behalf of Nick and Jessica his rep says: "Nick and Jessica have not separated. Rumors to the contrary are simply not true."

The pair were last seen together publicly on September 11 when they sang a duet at an NFL football game. According to the magazine, rumors of a split started to swirl again when Jessica arrived solo (and without her wedding ring) to her sister ASHLEE's 21st birthday in Las Vegas last weekend and Lachey, who was scheduled to be there, was a no-show.

Rest of the article is at the link:

http://et.tv.yahoo.com/celebrities/etsid06450012723/

Last edited by Dark Knight; 10-05-2005 at 03:17 PM. Reason: typo in the title

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

Interesting... I feel sorry for them. Not only do they have the press up their behinds, but her father as well. Marriage is full of pressures without adding those things to the mix.

Well....hang on now!

http://www.eonline.com/News/Items/0,1,17515,00.html

E! Online says they're still denying it.

I hope they put each other out of their misery. This is probably the most mis-matched, nothing-in-common couple I've ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Hbgchick
    E! Online says they're still denying it.
    I just saw that too.

No kidding.

There is no way I could stand being married to her, from everything I have seen and read. He should run far, far away, and FAST.

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight
    There is no way I could stand being married to her, from everything I have seen and read. He should run far, far away, and FAST.
    Agree. He seems so nice and mature; she seems just the opposite.

I think he has put up with a hell of a lot - not only from her - but from her dad. He is CONSTANTLY in EVERY inch of their lives. I realize he's her manager, but she should have been able to say "Ah, Dad, Nick and I would like some alone time now. You need to go home." She doesn't seem to be able to say that. I've read that he's complained about that a lot in their marriage. Shame really.

Quote Originally Posted by Jules
    I think he has put up with a hell of a lot - not only from her - but from her dad. He is CONSTANTLY in EVERY inch of their lives. I realize he's her manager, but she should have been able to say "Ah, Dad, Nick and I would like some alone time now. You need to go home." She doesn't seem to be able to say that. I've read that he's complained about that a lot in their marriage. Shame really.
    When he complimented the size of her breasts in an interview, and not in a very gentlemanly way, that's when it got a wee bit freaky, I thought.

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight
    When he complimented the size of her breasts in an interview, and not in a very gentlemanly way, that's when it got a wee bit freaky, I thought.
    Yeah, that was way freaky.

I would have been horrified had my dad spoke in public about the size of my breasts.

I remember that. I've never forgotten it either. I imagine Jessica and the rest of the family was aghast at her dad's comments. And he used to be a youth minister, I think!

Jessica is really a spoiled brat and I also think Nick really, truly loves her.

She's lucky to have him.

I hate to admit it but I like watching Newlyweds. It's amusing when Jessica spends tons of money and Nick gets mad at her. I loved seeing their messy house - makes me laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakergirl123
    Jessica is really a spoiled brat and I also think Nick really, truly loves her.

She's lucky to have him.

I hate to admit it but I like watching Newlyweds. It's amusing when Jessica spends tons of money and Nick gets mad at her. I loved seeing their messy house - makes me laugh.
    You know, I think Nick really loved her too. She just wanted a big wedding and an adorable husband. Hopefully he's finally figured out that she's a phony and can find someone worthy of him, seems like a decent hardworking guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Jules
    Yeah, that was way freaky.

I would have been horrified had my dad spoke in public about the size of my breasts.
    If my dad ever spoke of my breasts PERIOD, I would be freaked out.

I have to admit it........I really like Nick and Jessica.

Quote Originally Posted by Lesleegp
    If my dad ever spoke of my breasts PERIOD, I would be freaked out.

I have to admit it........I really like Nick and Jessica.
    I do too, I thought they were a good couple
    He seems like such a great guy.
    Heck, if it doesn't work out Nick, I'll take ya

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast