Jessica Simpson & Nick Lachey seperate, says US Weekly

Dark Knight

Reaction score
Is it really over for "Newlyweds" couple JESSICA SIMPSON and NICK LACHEY? According to this Friday's issue of Us Weekly the popular twosome, who have been shooing away break up rumors for the past year, are no longer together. But Nick's representative tells ET that the reports are "not true."

In a joint statment on behalf of Nick and Jessica his rep says: "Nick and Jessica have not separated. Rumors to the contrary are simply not true."

The pair were last seen together publicly on September 11 when they sang a duet at an NFL football game. According to the magazine, rumors of a split started to swirl again when Jessica arrived solo (and without her wedding ring) to her sister ASHLEE's 21st birthday in Las Vegas last weekend and Lachey, who was scheduled to be there, was a no-show.

Rest of the article is at the link:

http://et.tv.yahoo.com/celebrities/etsid06450012723/

Interesting... I feel sorry for them. Not only do they have the press up their behinds, but her father as well. Marriage is full of pressures without adding those things to the mix.

There is no way I could stand being married to her, from everything I have seen and read. He should run far, far away, and FAST.

Dark Knight said:
There is no way I could stand being married to her, from everything I have seen and read. He should run far, far away, and FAST.
Agree. He seems so nice and mature; she seems just the opposite.

I think he has put up with a hell of a lot - not only from her - but from her dad. He is CONSTANTLY in EVERY inch of their lives. I realize he's her manager, but she should have been able to say "Ah, Dad, Nick and I would like some alone time now. You need to go home." She doesn't seem to be able to say that. I've read that he's complained about that a lot in their marriage. Shame really.

Jules said:
I think he has put up with a hell of a lot - not only from her - but from her dad. He is CONSTANTLY in EVERY inch of their lives. I realize he's her manager, but she should have been able to say "Ah, Dad, Nick and I would like some alone time now. You need to go home." She doesn't seem to be able to say that. I've read that he's complained about that a lot in their marriage. Shame really.
When he complimented the size of her breasts in an interview, and not in a very gentlemanly way, that's when it got a wee bit freaky, I thought.

Dark Knight said:
When he complimented the size of her breasts in an interview, and not in a very gentlemanly way, that's when it got a wee bit freaky, I thought.

Yeah, that was way freaky. :eek: :slap:

I would have been horrified had my dad spoke in public about the size of my breasts.

I remember that. I've never forgotten it either. I imagine Jessica and the rest of the family was aghast at her dad's comments. And he used to be a youth minister, I think!

Jessica is really a spoiled brat and I also think Nick really, truly loves her.

She's lucky to have him.

I hate to admit it but I like watching Newlyweds. It's amusing when Jessica spends tons of money and Nick gets mad at her. I loved seeing their messy house - makes me laugh.

Lakergirl123 said:
Jessica is really a spoiled brat and I also think Nick really, truly loves her.

She's lucky to have him.

I hate to admit it but I like watching Newlyweds. It's amusing when Jessica spends tons of money and Nick gets mad at her. I loved seeing their messy house - makes me laugh.
You know, I think Nick really loved her too. She just wanted a big wedding and an adorable husband. Hopefully he's finally figured out that she's a phony and can find someone worthy of him, seems like a decent hardworking guy.

Jules said:
Yeah, that was way freaky. :eek: :slap:

I would have been horrified had my dad spoke in public about the size of my breasts.

If my dad ever spoke of my breasts PERIOD, I would be freaked out.

I have to admit it........I really like Nick and Jessica.

Lesleegp said:
If my dad ever spoke of my breasts PERIOD, I would be freaked out.

I have to admit it........I really like Nick and Jessica.
I do too, I thought they were a good couple :(
He seems like such a great guy.
Heck, if it doesn't work out Nick, I'll take ya ;)

I don't know-I think they're a cute couple. Who doesn't have crazy inlaws? They got married pretty young-it's kind of like they got married and then finished growing up. I hope they make it.

Actually Nick is quite a bit older than Jessica. I don't think he really married "young."

What did Jessica's dad say about her *advertiser censored*?

I like Nick and Jessica, I hope they work things out.

Lesleegp said:
Actually Nick is quite a bit older than Jessica. I don't think he really married "young."
He didn't marry young, but he had to marry in order to get some.

Dark Knight said:

Amen brotha!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Taylor Sage
Back