Found Deceased NC - Donald Lyle, 49, Fuquay-Varina, 10 March 2016

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Family Members Plead For Help Finding Missing North Carolina Man
1252227_630x354.jpg

Family members are pleading with the public to help them find 49-year-old Donald Etheridge Lyle.
Cindy Lyle he's married with children and his family and neighbors have been looking for him for a week.
http://abc11.com/news/family-members-plead-for-help-finding-missing-nc-man/1252232/
1252231_630x354.jpg

Mr. Lyle was last seen driving this here truck.

He could have wrecked and be off road somewhere or in a body of water with the Jeep. Hope the searches are thorough.

I am from NC. Fuquay is about an hour and a half north of me, Charlotte about 2 hours west. I hope he is found. The family must be so worried.

Also from NC. That truck will stand out quite a bit. I have my eyes open... Hoping for a good outcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm literally 15 mins away from Fuquay-Varina and go through there daily, will keep my eyes open. Charlotte is approximately a 2hr drive from there. What concerns me is that A. I'm just hearing about this and B. You pass through Jordan Lake which is part of a huge park reserve to get to Charlotte if he took the most used way to get there.

Ok, the area they were able to get the transponder ping from is approximately 10 mins down the road from Fuquay-Varina depending on where in fuquay he left from, so give or take a few mins. (And I was a bit off on my other post, it's about a 2 and 1/2 hr drive )

Any update on this man? I've heard nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone have info from the video cameras in the back of the motel where the Jeep was found?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back