FL - Man filled 7 year old's mouth with soap, choked and hit her

Montjoy

Inactive
Reaction score
http://wfla.com/2016/03/18/cops-pasco-deputy-put-liquid-soap-in-mouth-of-girl-7-choked-and-hit-her/
http://thefreethoughtproject.com/co...uth-liquid-soap-choked-punched-claiming-lied/

Perhaps he was just worried about making it home safely at night.

From the NBC article -- "According to an arrest affidavit, the girl told investigators that Ferguson put liquid hand soap in her mouth because she lied about something. He then threw her onto the couch and slapped her on the bottom repeatedly. After that, the girl said Ferguson pulled her off the couch, dropped her on her back to the tile floor and began hitting her on both sides of the face with an open and closed hand. She said Ferguson choked her as he held her down by her neck, making it difficult for her to breathe as he hit her."

Oh, and he also lied about her injuries -- "Ferguson denied hitting the girl in any other location than her buttocks and said she suffered injuries to her face when a shopping cart fell on her."

Yet another pillar of our society, exposed.

Is he the child's father or mom's boyftiend? It doesn't sound like he did this in a LE capacity.

.....child abusers come from all professions.

<modsnip> if this is true, then I'm as angry as anyone else. And yes this guy is a bad apple who makes all LE look bad. However it looks though, all LEOs are NOT child abusers, murderers or racist pigs. The majority of LEOs are good people, family men who really want to make life better for innocent people.

<modsnip>

Police Family Violence Fact Sheet

Two studies have found that at least 40% of police officer families experience domestic violence, in contrast to 10% of families in the general population. A third study of older and more experienced officers found a rate of 24%, indicating that domestic violence is 2-4 times more common among police families than American families in general. A police department that has domestic violence offenders among its ranks will not effectively serve and protect victims in the community. Moreover, when officers know of domestic violence committed by their colleagues and seek to protect them by covering it up, they expose the department to civil liability.

National Center For Women and Policing

The topic here is abuse of a child age 7. Hence its location in the Crimes - Spotlight on Children forum.

It is not a general discussion about LEOs and your opinion of them, good or bad.

It is really quite simple. Discuss THIS case, a crime against a child. I have removed many posts. If yours was one ask yourself this question: Was my post on topic and discussing THIS case? Or a was my post about a topic that is broader and not appropriate to this thread?

If members are unable to discuss this case the thread may end up closed for admin review.

The topic here is abuse of a child age 7. Hence its location in the Crimes - Spotlight on Children forum.
It is not a general discussion about LEOs and your opinion of them, good or bad.
It is really quite simple. Discuss THIS case, a crime against a child. I have removed many posts. If yours was one ask yourself this question: Was my post on topic and discussing THIS case? Or a was my post about a topic that is broader and not appropriate to this thread?
If members are unable to discuss this case the thread may end up closed for admin review.

tlcya
Thanks for this guidance about keeping posts on thread topic and avoiding tangents about LEOs generally.
Appreciate it greatly.

This man has been fired and charged with child abuse. I hope he is prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

&#8220;He should be shown no mercy; he&#8217;s been terminated and arrested. He&#8217;s no longer a member of the sheriff&#8217;s office,&#8221; Pasco Sheriff Chris Nocco said. &#8220;This is an angry individual who was taking out anger on an innocent little kid. He should be in jail and should probably go to prison for the crimes that he committed against this poor child.&#8221;

http://bipartisanreport.com/2016/03...ear-old-girls-mouth-with-soap-arrested-video/

The child told investigators on March 13, Ferguson filled her mouth with liquid soap as punishment for lying to him, after that she told police he threw her onto the couch and began to spank her backside with his hand. The girl said he then snatched her from the couch and threw her onto the floor, where he proceeded to slap her on both sides of her face. She said Ferguson also started striking her with closed fists, before choking her neck and beating her some more.

The girl&#8217;s 4-year-old sibling was the one who came forward to report the abuse, but Ferguson denied any wrongdoing and said he just gave the girl a spanking.

Ferguson told police that the girl sustained her injuries from a shopping cart accident....

http://bipartisanreport.com/2016/03...ear-old-girls-mouth-with-soap-arrested-video/

Enjoying the change in this cowards story - 'I spanked her', no wait it was 'a shopping cart accident'. Looking forward to hearing his punishment.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back