913 users online (168 members and 745 guests)  

Websleuths News

FLA-Tampa: Fallen deputy ‘hero’ for being ‘human shield’ in wrong-way crash

Fallen deputy ‘hero’ for being ‘human shield’ in wrong-way crash

link:

http://wfla.com/2016/03/14/woman-bel...ed-toward-her/

TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) — A woman who called 911 after seeing a wrong-way driver headed toward her on the Leroy Selmon Expressway believes Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Deputy John Robert Kotfila Jr. intentionally drove into the path of the vehicle to prevent the wrong-way driver from hitting her.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    findsierralamar.com
    #JusticeForSierraLaMar #JusticeForLittleChris #JusticeForSierah #JusticeForMalik #JusticeForAnGelica #JusticeForErin #JusticeForGabbi #JusticeForBecky #JusticeForKarina #JusticeForCharli #JusticeForJoshua #JusticeForCooper #JusticeForBella #JusticeForHeatherElvis #JusticeForJenise #JusticeForOmaree #JusticeForTristan #JusticeForJordyn
    #FindSierraLaMar #FindKatelin #FindRelishaRudd #FindBabyDelano #FindBabyDaphne #FindMyraLewis #FindDeOrr

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    Fallen deputy ‘hero’ for being ‘human shield’ in wrong-way crash

link:

http://wfla.com/2016/03/14/woman-bel...ed-toward-her/

TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) — A woman who called 911 after seeing a wrong-way driver headed toward her on the Leroy Selmon Expressway believes Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Deputy John Robert Kotfila Jr. intentionally drove into the path of the vehicle to prevent the wrong-way driver from hitting her.
    What an incredible act of bravery. The embedded video is an absolute must-watch! Thank you katydid23, for being in this to our attention.

Deputy Kotfilia was an earthbound angel until he took his last breath. The images of the crash scene allay any doubt of that in my mind.

It is clear he made a difference in life, and I hope his legacy will will continue on.

#RIPOfficer

findsierralamar.com
    #JusticeForSierraLaMar #JusticeForLittleChris #JusticeForSierah #JusticeForMalik #JusticeForAnGelica #JusticeForErin #JusticeForGabbi #JusticeForBecky #JusticeForKarina #JusticeForCharli #JusticeForJoshua #JusticeForCooper #JusticeForBella #JusticeForHeatherElvis #JusticeForJenise #JusticeForOmaree #JusticeForTristan #JusticeForJordyn
    #FindSierraLaMar #FindKatelin #FindRelishaRudd #FindBabyDelano #FindBabyDaphne #FindMyraLewis #FindDeOrr

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

Here are a few of the images from the embedded video from katydid's link:

It was incredible that he just happened to be driving alongside on the expressway when this all occurred.

It is beyond amazing in every way.

I will say it again. He was an before he gained his wings.

findsierralamar.com

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

I believe in Karma and reincarnation. I think he will have a very comfortable rebirth next time.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn