757 users online (94 members and 663 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    19,987

    MN - Danielle Edson, 16, Lakeville, 19 March 2016

    Danielle Edson, 16, was last seen Saturday, March 19 at a Target store in Lakeville, Minn.

    Her mother said her daughter’s phone was taken away, so she has no phone to get in touch, as well as no identification because she intentionally left it at home.

    Her mother dropped Dani off at Target at 2:30 p.m. Saturday and went back at 8:00 p.m. to pick her up, but she never showed up.

    “She met a man (named Colton?) who we believe to be about 30 years old on an app called MeetMe. They talk on Snapchat. She used a coworker's phone yesterday to arrange her pick up from the cafe side door of Target. Security cameras show her getting into a silver Mitsubishi Eclipse sport car but we were unable to discern the license plate.

    Dani Edson is 16 years old, 5'8 and 150 pounds. She has natural dark brown hair, but it is currently dyed a lilac purple color. She loves to wear and experiment with makeup, her mother says.


    http://www.fox9.com/news/110975276-story


  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    19,987

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1,363

    MN - Danielle Edson, 16, Lakeville, 19 March 2016

    Why would she be at Target for six and a half hours?? Or should I say why would her mom think a teen would want to be at Target for six and a half hours?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1,363
    So scary, these girls just taking off with strangers.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    19,987
    Quote Originally Posted by anonypotomous View Post
    Why would she be at Target for six and a half hours?? Or should I say why would her mom think a teen would want to be at Target for six and a half hours?
    I think Danielle works at that Target. From what I've read, it appears her mom dropped her off at work at Target and came back at 8:00 p.m. to pick her up after her shift (says she used a coworkers phone to arrange the pickup at the Target's side door).

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1,363
    Ok, that makes sense. I have to start reading these things a bit more carefully

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Fairfax, VA
    Posts
    29

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Bloomington IN
    Posts
    4,981
    http://sunthisweek.com/tag/danielle-edson/
    http://www.citypages.com/news/lakevi...online-8139562
    Saying she'd been in contact with "police, Target, and [Edson's] friends," Hartwell Hanson says her daughter had arranged to be picked up by an adult man, believed to be 30 years old, whom she had met online. Edson and the man were introduced through an app called MeetMe.
    Oh boy..

  9. #9
    Damarna's Avatar
    Damarna is offline Verified State Coordinator for CFSI/ Insider - Parker Haluptzok
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    SE Minnesota
    Posts
    1,723
    ARGH!! This is so frightening. Why? Why? Why do these girls not heed the warnings of staying away from these situations? OK, I actually realize that is probably a better rhetorical question....

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Sunny south coast, UK
    Posts
    1,095
    Danielle's stunning, why oh why do young girls seem to want to grow up quicker than I remember (from eons ago)?
    Where are you?
    DeOrr Kunz Jr
    Leona Wright
    Crystal Rogers
    Baby Willow


    Rest in peace sweet Chance Walsh Lonzie Barton

    UK Case Index

    Occam's Razor - "of two competing theories, the simpler explanation of an entity is to be preferred"


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Raleigh, NC and Myrtle Beach,Sc
    Posts
    2,040
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyGirl View Post
    Danielle Edson, 16, was last seen Saturday, March 19 at a Target store in Lakeville, Minn.

    Her mother said her daughter’s phone was taken away, so she has no phone to get in touch, as well as no identification because she intentionally left it at home.

    Her mother dropped Dani off at Target at 2:30 p.m. Saturday and went back at 8:00 p.m. to pick her up, but she never showed up.

    “She met a man (named Colton?) who we believe to be about 30 years old on an app called MeetMe. They talk on Snapchat. She used a coworker's phone yesterday to arrange her pick up from the cafe side door of Target. Security cameras show her getting into a silver Mitsubishi Eclipse sport car but we were unable to discern the license plate.

    Dani Edson is 16 years old, 5'8 and 150 pounds. She has natural dark brown hair, but it is currently dyed a lilac purple color. She loves to wear and experiment with makeup, her mother says.


    http://www.fox9.com/news/110975276-story

    TY for posting this JerseyGirl!
    I came across her case yesterday on a missing minnesotans page, but couldn't find any MSM at the time to be able to start a thread.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Raleigh, NC and Myrtle Beach,Sc
    Posts
    2,040
    Quote Originally Posted by Damarna View Post
    ARGH!! This is so frightening. Why? Why? Why do these girls not heed the warnings of staying away from these situations? OK, I actually realize that is probably a better rhetorical question....
    I'm so glad my girls did and still do! They do use many of these social apps, but are careful not to state the actual city they live in, meet with anyone alone and delete and block anyone that gets creepy. You should hear about some of these people (not just men! ) that have contacted them. It's become a very scary world!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Fairfax, VA
    Posts
    29
    Found, safe I think although there's only a sentence worth of information.

    http://m.startribune.com/elko-new-ma...1/?section=%2F

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1,363
    I hope they find that man. Ugh.

  15. #15
    Damarna's Avatar
    Damarna is offline Verified State Coordinator for CFSI/ Insider - Parker Haluptzok
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    SE Minnesota
    Posts
    1,723

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. NJ NJ - Danielle Day, 28, Lindenwold, 30 March 2001
    By OkieGranny in forum 2000's Missing
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-23-2017, 09:50 AM
  2. Found Deceased VA - Danielle Pruett, 29, Bluefield, 17 March 2016 *Arrest*
    By los2188 in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-16-2016, 12:07 PM