757 users online (94 members and 663 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

MN - Danielle Edson, 16, Lakeville, 19 March 2016

Danielle Edson, 16, was last seen Saturday, March 19 at a Target store in Lakeville, Minn.

Her mother said her daughter’s phone was taken away, so she has no phone to get in touch, as well as no identification because she intentionally left it at home.

Her mother dropped Dani off at Target at 2:30 p.m. Saturday and went back at 8:00 p.m. to pick her up, but she never showed up.

“She met a man (named Colton?) who we believe to be about 30 years old on an app called MeetMe. They talk on Snapchat. She used a coworker's phone yesterday to arrange her pick up from the cafe side door of Target. Security cameras show her getting into a silver Mitsubishi Eclipse sport car but we were unable to discern the license plate.

Dani Edson is 16 years old, 5'8 and 150 pounds. She has natural dark brown hair, but it is currently dyed a lilac purple color. She loves to wear and experiment with makeup, her mother says.

http://www.fox9.com/news/110975276-story

MN - Danielle Edson, 16, Lakeville, 19 March 2016

Why would she be at Target for six and a half hours?? Or should I say why would her mom think a teen would want to be at Target for six and a half hours?

So scary, these girls just taking off with strangers.

Quote Originally Posted by anonypotomous View Post
    Why would she be at Target for six and a half hours?? Or should I say why would her mom think a teen would want to be at Target for six and a half hours?
    I think Danielle works at that Target. From what I've read, it appears her mom dropped her off at work at Target and came back at 8:00 p.m. to pick her up after her shift (says she used a coworkers phone to arrange the pickup at the Target's side door).

Ok, that makes sense. I have to start reading these things a bit more carefully

http://sunthisweek.com/tag/danielle-edson/
    http://www.citypages.com/news/lakevi...online-8139562
    Saying she'd been in contact with "police, Target, and [Edson's] friends," Hartwell Hanson says her daughter had arranged to be picked up by an adult man, believed to be 30 years old, whom she had met online. Edson and the man were introduced through an app called MeetMe.
    Oh boy..

Damarna is offline Verified State Coordinator for CFSI/ Insider - Parker Haluptzok
    ARGH!! This is so frightening. Why? Why? Why do these girls not heed the warnings of staying away from these situations? OK, I actually realize that is probably a better rhetorical question....

Danielle's stunning, why oh why do young girls seem to want to grow up quicker than I remember (from eons ago)?
    Where are you?
    DeOrr Kunz Jr
    Leona Wright
    Crystal Rogers
    Baby Willow

Rest in peace sweet Chance Walsh Lonzie Barton

UK Case Index

Occam's Razor - "of two competing theories, the simpler explanation of an entity is to be preferred"

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyGirl View Post
    Danielle Edson, 16, was last seen Saturday, March 19 at a Target store in Lakeville, Minn.

Her mother said her daughter’s phone was taken away, so she has no phone to get in touch, as well as no identification because she intentionally left it at home.

Her mother dropped Dani off at Target at 2:30 p.m. Saturday and went back at 8:00 p.m. to pick her up, but she never showed up.

“She met a man (named Colton?) who we believe to be about 30 years old on an app called MeetMe. They talk on Snapchat. She used a coworker's phone yesterday to arrange her pick up from the cafe side door of Target. Security cameras show her getting into a silver Mitsubishi Eclipse sport car but we were unable to discern the license plate.

Dani Edson is 16 years old, 5'8 and 150 pounds. She has natural dark brown hair, but it is currently dyed a lilac purple color. She loves to wear and experiment with makeup, her mother says.

http://www.fox9.com/news/110975276-story

TY for posting this JerseyGirl!
    I came across her case yesterday on a missing minnesotans page, but couldn't find any MSM at the time to be able to start a thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Damarna View Post
    ARGH!! This is so frightening. Why? Why? Why do these girls not heed the warnings of staying away from these situations? OK, I actually realize that is probably a better rhetorical question....
    I'm so glad my girls did and still do! They do use many of these social apps, but are careful not to state the actual city they live in, meet with anyone alone and delete and block anyone that gets creepy. You should hear about some of these people (not just men! ) that have contacted them. It's become a very scary world!

Found, safe I think although there's only a sentence worth of information.

http://m.startribune.com/elko-new-ma...1/?section=%2F

I hope they find that man. Ugh.

Damarna is offline Verified State Coordinator for CFSI/ Insider - Parker Haluptzok

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast