759 users online (164 members and 595 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

TX - Justin Walker, 18, South Padre Island, 19 March 2016

Justin Kirby Walker, 18, from Kendall, Texas is missing. He was last seen at the UME concert that was held at the Schlitterbahn water park last Friday.

Police said he was seen leaving around 2 a.m. on Saturday.

On Sunday, park rangers found his vehicle inside Isla Blanca Park near the tent area.

Walker was last seen wearing a navy blue shirt, dark shorts, Nike shoes and a black hat. He has a faint scar over his right eyelid. He's 5'9 with brown hair and green eyes.

http://www.krgv.com/story/31527742/c...r-missing-teen

This really rings a bell. Wasn't there a similar story of a young man, right there, drowning in a little bit of muck during spring break last year or a few years ago?

Quote Originally Posted by JeannaT View Post
    This really rings a bell. Wasn't there a similar story of a young man, right there, drowning in a little bit of muck during spring break last year or a few years ago?
    Yes. It was at a concert at Schlitterbahn and I think he lost his car keys or got separated from his friends. He was eventually found deceased right by Schlitterbahn. He had a thread here.

Jordan Britten - last Spring Break

I don't know how to link a thread.

Quote Originally Posted by LonghornSpeakEasy View Post

Thanks. Hauntingly familiar! Drown in that same area, after that same exact UME concert venue.

Yes. It was at a concert at Schlitterbahn and I think he lost his car keys or got separated from his friends. He was eventually found deceased right by Schlitterbahn. He had a thread here.
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2163745

Judging by the dates, pretty much exactly a year ago. Hope there's better news for Justin.
    Justice for Jennifer

Rest in peace Danielle and Tammy

Justice for Jennifer

Rest in peace Danielle and Tammy

This seems to be playing out just like the case last year. The last three articles don't mention it but the first states that....

He was traveling with two other friends from his hometown.

Authorities said one of them was hospitalized due to an overdose; both are now back at home.
    I think Jordan's friends went home without him and that drugs were also involved. So glad my kids are too old for Spring Break!

Here is his thread, almost to the day:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...-20-March-2015

Damn. Jordan Britten. What a sad case. Please let this one be found. I friggin hate spring break. I have rave concerts. I hate ecstasy. Etc etc etc. Im getting old.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

It's like dj vu allover again.
    I hope he's just camping with friends.

Quote Originally Posted by ms_x_to_the_m View Post
    It's like dj vu allover again.
    I hope he's just camping with friends.
    Well, I think he was camping with friends. One of the above articles referenced one of his friends was taken to the hospital with an overdose but has since been released.

It seems this boggy area is a public health hazard, and the city might want to rope it off during concerts.

His parents say the group of four were staying at a park nearby and talked to Justin earlier that evening. "Friday night at six o' clock," said his mother, describing their conversation. "Just a Facetime call, they said hello, everything was fine. They looked fine."

Justin and a friend were last seen walking out of the concert early Saturday morning.

"He got separated from his best friend during the concert while they were walking away to go sit down and rest for while. They were going through a big crowd of people. [His friend said] he turned around and Justin was gone, just like that," said Walker's father.

They searched for Justin in his own car, but their efforts came up empty.

The Walkers say they are planning to travel down to South Padre Island to help look for Justin in the next day or two.

http://foxsanantonio.com/news/local/...ger-03-22-2016

http://www.kens5.com/story/news/2016...reak/82095686/

He was wearing a navy blue tribal Zumiez shirt, dark shorts, Nike Janoski shoes and a black hat with the word 'primitive' written in red lettering.
    The Cameron County Park Police Department said he also has a faint scar over his right eye-lid.

He has fair skin, is reportedly 5'9", has brown hair and green eyes, does not have tattoos and weighs about 175 lbs.

Crews are using air boats, cadaver dogs and helicopters to search. The search will continue in the morning.

http://www.kens5.com/story/news/2016...reak/82095686/

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast