1404 users online (309 members and 1095 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

TX - Alexis Torres, 13, San Antonio, 17 March 2016

Mom desperate to find missing teen daughter
    13-year-old Alexis Torres has been missing since Thursday. Torres was last seen at her home located in the 700 block of Utopia, on the city's Southeast side.
    "We haven't had any contact with her, she hasn't called she hasn't been on Facebook," said Ashley Guardiola, the teen's mom.
    http://news4sanantonio.com/news/loca...-teen-daughter.

last year her daughter was the victim of sex trafficking. While we normally don't identify victim's in these cases, her mother says it's important to share her daughter's history so the public can understand how important it is to find Torres.

"She was part of a sex trafficking ring, and that's why she has PTSD. She thought they were her friends, till this day she thinks what those people did to her was right,".
    Torres has brown hair and eyes, is 4'9 and weighs 160 pounds.
    http://news4sanantonio.com/news/loca...-teen-daughter

Oh my goodness, how terrible. She first becomes the victim of sex trafficking and now she goes missing. I can't even begin to imagine what a 13 year old would be going through. Wow, hope she is ok and didn't get trafficked again.

I couldn't find a link to the "missing" poster her mother is holding in the news photo. It's really hard to see.

Prayers she'll be found soon, and safe. My guess is the quality in Alexis that her mother mentions - that she sees everyone as her friend - led to her being vulnerable to trafficking at the hands of her "friends".

Quote Originally Posted by JeannaT View Post
    I couldn't find a link to the "missing" poster her mother is holding in the news photo. It's really hard to see.

Prayers she'll be found soon, and safe. My guess is the quality in Alexis that her mother mentions - that she sees everyone as her friend - led to her being vulnerable to trafficking at the hands of her "friends".
    There's one on her mom's FB..

https://www.facebook.com/missingkids...53886496986988

"She's very vulnerable. She wants to be friends with everybody. She thinks everybody's her friend," Guardiola said.

Guardiola hopes someone out there will recognize her daughter and help bring her home.

Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi I Stand With Standing Rock

cheese and rice, I do not like this case at all. This poor child. She is among the most vulnerable of possible victims for further exploitation. We need to find this girl pronto!

Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi I Stand With Standing Rock

Oh this poor mother!

She helped rescue her daughter [last year] from the people who exploited her by setting up an account on a social media site, the same one used to lure her daughter.

She says the her daughter's case is still ongoing in Federal court. "I think that has a lot to do with what she's going through."

It's sad there's no picture to post..

Quote Originally Posted by pappa rob View Post
    It's sad there's no picture to post..
    The missing person flyer is from last May, so it's from the last time she disappeared. Her weight has changed significantly since then, if the numbers are correct - she was 105 pounds then and the articles now state she's 160 pounds. So the picture wouldn't be accurate. I do know that girls who go through traumatic sexual experiences can put on weight as sort of a "defense" against being a victim again.

Prayers she's found safe.

If she is due to testify in court against these ppl, I would say she is in bigger danger than just being trafficked again....

No poster yet on NCMEC

Where are you sweet girl?
    Where are you?
    DeOrr Kunz Jr
    Leona Wright
    Crystal Rogers
    Baby Willow

Rest in peace sweet Chance Walsh Lonzie Barton

UK Case Index

Occam's Razor - "of two competing theories, the simpler explanation of an entity is to be preferred"

Anything new? I couldn't find anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very worried about her... Could this be a revenge kidnapping?

Quote Originally Posted by mrsobrien View Post
    Very worried about her... Could this be a revenge kidnapping?
    That's what I was thinking...

The article also stated she thinks the people who took her the first time are her "friends"basically, that they did no wrong.. I was also thinking maybe she left to go be with her "friends"? I've read about that happening before with other victims.