03-22-2016, 10:36 AM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Oct 2014
NJ - Margarita Medina, 81, Gloucester Township, 9 February 2002
Vital Statistics at Time of Disappearance
• Missing Since: February 9, 2002 from Gloucester Township, New Jersey
• Classification: Endangered Missing
• Date of Birth: December 22, 1920
• Age: 81 years old
• Height and Weight: 5'2, 175 pounds
• Distinguishing Characteristics: Hispanic (Puerto Rican) female. White hair, brown eyes. Medina speaks Spanish and broken English.
• Clothing/Jewelry Description: A blue denim dress, a black hat, black shoes with black laces, a tiger's eye ring, a silver watch and a silver bracelet.
• Medical Conditions: Medina suffers from Alzheimer's Disease and dementia. She was in good physical health at the time of her disappearance.
Details of Disappearance
Medina was last seen on February 9, 2002. She lived with her daughter on Williamstown Road in Gloucester Township, New Jersey; she had no other relatives in the area. She was seen walking that day along Erial Road in the Fox Chase Development at 3:00 p.m., and later near the Heritage's convenience store at the interstection of Jarvis and Williamstown Roads. She has never been heard from again. Medina may have returned to her native Puerto Rico. Few details are available in her case.
GTPD Cold Case Investigation: Ongoing Missing Persons Investigation- Margarita Medina 2-9-2002
By fran in forum Recently Sentenced and BeyondReplies: 17Last Post: 05-12-2015, 06:28 PM
By bflocket in forum Cold CasesReplies: 4Last Post: 10-05-2011, 07:40 PM