Underwear-stealing cat pilfers about 30 pairs of boxer briefs

Patience

Former Member
Reaction score
http://www.cbc.ca/news/trending/cat-steals-underwear-1.3501671
cat-steals-underwear.jpg
Feline felon Brigit poses with some of her stolen goods. (Sarah Nathan/Facebook)

Some cats have been known to present their owners with dead birds and mice. Brigit the Tonkinese cat brings owner Sarah Nathan gifts of a different sort.
"She's showing her love by bringing me underpants," Nathan told Carol Off on CBC's As it Happens.
The Hamilton, New Zealand, cat has a penchant for men's underwear and socks, particularly patterned boxer briefs.
Brigit has brought home about 30 pairs of underwear and at least 100 socks.
"You can't not notice it when a pair of stripy men's underpants arrives in your hallway when you're living in an all-girl house," Nathan says.
Now Nathan is reaching out to the owner, or owners, of the pilfered undies, so that they can be returned to their rightful home.

Love love LOVE this!!!
Pahaha ♡

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

http://www.cbc.ca/news/trending/cat-steals-underwear-1.3501671
cat-steals-underwear.jpg
Feline felon Brigit poses with some of her stolen goods. (Sarah Nathan/Facebook)

Some cats have been known to present their owners with dead birds and mice. Brigit the Tonkinese cat brings owner Sarah Nathan gifts of a different sort.
"She's showing her love by bringing me underpants," Nathan told Carol Off on CBC's As it Happens.
The Hamilton, New Zealand, cat has a penchant for men's underwear and socks, particularly patterned boxer briefs.
Brigit has brought home about 30 pairs of underwear and at least 100 socks.
"You can't not notice it when a pair of stripy men's underpants arrives in your hallway when you're living in an all-girl house," Nathan says.
Now Nathan is reaching out to the owner, or owners, of the pilfered undies, so that they can be returned to their rightful home.

What a cheeky monkey breaking, entering and thieving. My cat Winston has never done this. Thanks for posting stories like this we need a break for a few moments sometimes from the seriousness and tragedy within the forum.

Figures it is Siamese derivative. I have two and they are nutty little booger heads

Absolutely hysterical!!!!!

Garfield, is that you?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member