Teresa Halbach

missy1974

Reaction score
Today would have been Teresa's 36th birthday.

Whatever side of the fence you fall on, I thought she deserved to have her own thread and for all of us that have been enthralled by this case to take a moment to remember a young lady that lost her life way too soon.

:rose:

Teresa_zpst5rlofse.jpg

Whatever side of the fence you fall on, I thought she deserved to have her own thread and for all of us that have been enthralled by this case to take a moment to remember a young lady that lost her life way too soon.

Awe...that makes me sad....HAPPY BIRTHDAY TERESA :Happybirthday: :cake4u:

My heart goes out to her family. A young lady who had her life ahead of her. Gone too soon.
I really feel for them though.. having to relive so much recently because of the documentary. So much being said in the public now about the case. It must be so hard.

Indeed - with everything going on in this case it's easy to lose sight of the real person at the heart of it.
My thoughts are with Teresa's family today.

RIP Teresa, thoughts are with the family today.

I am a newbie here. Just heard of this website after watching a docu-series on A&E. I often find myself wishing those who have passed on could talk and tell us exactly what happened but I do believe justice was served in this case. Prayers continue for Teresa's family.

I am a newbie here. Just heard of this website after watching a docu-series on A&E. I often find myself wishing those who have passed on could talk and tell us exactly what happened but I do believe justice was served in this case. Prayers continue for Teresa's family.

Welcome to websleuths!:welcome2:

I DO agree with your statement as I too wish the dead could talk. IMO, we would know WHO REALLY killed poor Teresa. Aside from the " documentary " there is A TON of great information here. FACTS & as well as much discussion.

Although it doesn't bring her back, hopefully the 7th circuit decision brings some relief to Teresa's family from the nightmare they're being forced to relive.

Sent from my SM-P550 using Tapatalk

:welcome4:

Although it doesn't bring her back, hopefully the 7th circuit decision brings some relief to Teresa's family from the nightmare they're being forced to relive.

...and if Manitowoc just stayed away they wouldn't be reliving it.

Whether or not SA and BD are guilty, they are only reliving it because of the way the investigation was handled.

I do feel for them though.

I was under the impression this was a rememberance thread for Teresa, not another chance to bash LE and portray those convicted as the victims. JMO

I was under the impression this was a rememberance thread for Teresa, not another chance to bash LE and portray those convicted as the victims. JMO

It is..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

:rose::rose:

Another year....

Thinking about Teresa and the Halbach family today.

Heart wrenching for parents to lose a child, and for anyone to lose a sister so young.

:rose::rose:

Another year....

Thinking about Teresa and the Halbach family today.
Thank you, Missy❤
Very thoughtful of you.
RIP, TH❤

Oh I posted the same thing in the Remembering TH thread...

awww I missed it up there! I don't always look at the stickied posts because when someone votes on the poll, it shows as it to me as a new post, and I've just quit looking LOL

Oh I posted the same thing in the Remembering TH thread...
BCA,
You have a huge❤ I love that so much about you!😊❤ ( Don't want to risk going o/t so I'll leave it at that😉 )

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back