1301 users online (233 members and 1068 guests)  

Websleuths News

Skimpy Underwear, Ample Commentary

Tongues were wagging. E-mails were flying around PTA message groups and church listservs. People who heard about it came by to take a look for themselves. The issue was tiny underwear -- women's fine lingerie, to be exact-- and how it should be displayed on lifelike mannequins in the newest wing of one of America's biggest malls.

"Little Shop of Whores," huffed one woman standing outside the new Victoria's Secret in Tysons Corner Center. "Slut wear," declared the father of a teenage girl, looking at a feathery-thong-clad mannequin bent over as if she were adjusting her spike heels.

"I love it," said another woman with a bag of fresh purchases.

The store was doing a brisk business yesterday as shoppers walked by, some nearly snapping their necks as they caught a glimpse of what the mannequins were wearing and their suggestive poses.

"Well," said Steina Rubin of Bethesda, "I find it just totally disgusting." And, no, she would not be shopping there. "I'm not entering a whorehouse," she said. "I come to the mall with my daughter. It's disgusting. And I'm from Europe !"

"I'm anxious to see for myself what the buzz is all about," John Zolldan wrote in an e-mail to the mall management, "and if it is really true that Victoria no longer has any secrets . . . maybe your intent is to provide consumers in Northern Virginia with our first erotic boutique."

Inside the store was a display of one scantily clad female mannequin crawling toward another who reclined on a left hip and leaned back on both hands.

Full Article Here

Wonder if the principal will give permission for him to attend games?
    That puts a lot of legal responsibility on that principal.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Alert Everyone!!!!! CASSIE has been seen heading to this Mall with credit card in hand......
    /

"Would some power the Giftee gie us To see ourselves as others see us" R.Burns

mysteriew? huh?

Peanut, why have you got such a slutty looking witch?

Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew
    Wonder if the principal will give permission for him to attend games?
    That puts a lot of legal responsibility on that principal.
    Games??? In Victoria's Secret???

LOL - Jeana, she's a victoria's secret witch

Quote Originally Posted by Jeana (DP)
    Peanut, why have you got such a slutty looking witch?
    She's wearing the new VS line of slutty attire.

Oh well . . . nevermind!!! LOL Its cute, but does in come in flannel? You know Gabby needs her warm and toastie jammies.

THese witches are making Mr. Gabby hot... he's just a typical red blooded man.

You're welcome Gabby

Quote Originally Posted by Casshew
    THese witches are making Mr. Gabby hot... he's just a typical red blooded man.

You're welcome Gabby

He wants the witch, not the B*tch.....LOL
    /

"Would some power the Giftee gie us To see ourselves as others see us" R.Burns

Quote Originally Posted by Gabby
    He wants the witch, not the B*tch.....LOL

So the VS where I shop is too BORING to shop in usually, for a happily married girl like me. They have some okay stuff, but most of it is the uniform of the people, something that looks okay with a bit of age and body fat. I prefer the wild stuff myself. It keeps the husband on his toes, and he thinks he has to keep tabs on the wild woman. Hah! What intelligent soul would want two of HIM? I'm happy with him, but not with the local VS. Bottom line is I would shop there if they did the more exotic stuff locally.
    Maybe they should put rolloflab mannequins (at least a size 24, complete with plastic pannus) in Granny Pannies in the window, see what the public outcry would be then.
    Now, THAT would be funny.

Quote Originally Posted by IslandGirl
    It keeps the husband on his toes,
    it keeps mine on his back

Quote Originally Posted by Casshew
    it keeps mine on his back
    OK, Cass, I thought it sounded better than "on his knees", for the sake of the listening audience and such.