744 users online (82 members and 662 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 38 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Bosma Murder Trial - Weekend Discussion #7

Court will not be in session Thursday, March 24 through Tuesday, March 29 due to legal arguments taking place Thursday and Tuesday outside the presence of the jury, and factoring in the Easter long weekend. Court will resume Wednesday, March 30.

Special note to any Websleuths members who may attend court:

Whatever you hear in the courtroom that is being discussed outside the presence of the jury is NOT to be brought to the threads.

As always, please be respectful and remember:

The Rules

Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Your Ignore List and You

Last edited by sillybilly; 03-24-2016 at 12:38 AM.

Remembering Tim Bosma and waiting for Justice

National Post

By Molly Hayes

TIM AND HIS DAUGHTER
    Photo courtesy of the Bosma family

Tim Bosma and his baby daughter
    Photo courtesy of the Bosma family

Tim and Sharlene Bosma's wedding pic displayed at the memorial for Tim
    from: http://www.thespec.com/news-story/62...hter-to-court/
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by flipflop View Post
    Not sure but this camero appears to be for sale

http://www.collectorcarnation.com/Ch...et-Camaro.html
    Good catch! I knew I saw that license plate "DRGRACER" somewhere. This IS the camaro that SS was rebuilding. Funny how it is just now being sold.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes · 14h14 hours ago

Video shows Shane, Michalski checking out a red Camaro, which is running. "DRGRACER" is the license plate. #Bosma
    Last edited by Susanne; 03-24-2016 at 12:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    Good catch! I knew I saw that license plate "DRGRACER" somewhere. This IS the camaro that SS was rebuilding. Funny how it is just now being sold.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes · 14h14 hours ago

Video shows Shane, Michalski checking out a red Camaro, which is running. "DRGRACER" is the license plate. #Bosma
    I believes it belongs to and was registered to SS, so it is not unusual that it is now being sold IMO. Obviously he has no more use for the car or needs the money.

MOO

New Poll thread is open for members AND GUESTS to cast their vote on what they think the verdicts might be now that we've had a chance to hear testimony from a variety of witnesses.

I must be following a different trial. I don't get the impression at all that they are trying to pin this on JV.
    ***RIP TIMOTHY BOSMA***

***RIP TRAVIS ALEXANDER***

***RIP CAYLEE ANTHONY***

It seems the presented evidence answers all the speculation questions along the way. Can't wait for CN and MM to testify, will they stick handle in a phone both to defend their men, or will they start the bus, and put it in drive. RE: the wash down of TB truck and the garden hose evidence yet to be presented, a picture tells a thousand words when I see TB's truck parked on a green tarp at the hangar. All MOO

Thursday and Monday no jurors present in the courtroom. These days are for legal arguments. They must have a lot to cover to take two days.
    Rest in peace Tori, Tim and Jeremy.

"On May 6th, the devil led the vilest form of evil down my driveway and it smiled at me before it took Tim away." Good always triumphs over evil. Keep the faith, justice will prevail. .

Quote Originally Posted by Kamille View Post
    I believes it belongs to and was registered to SS, so it is not unusual that it is now being sold IMO. Obviously he has no more use for the car or needs the money.

MOO
    From the Seller info on the ad, it looks like SS is still the owner as the name listed is AMDShaner. Wasn't Shaner the name he used on his cell phone? Or maybe it was DM who put that name into his cell phone for SS.

I find it quite ironic that Shaner states in his ad for the Camaro "No test pilots"
    What, does he not care for test drives of a vehicle for sale? Can't imagine why not.
    JMHO

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    From the Seller info on the ad, it looks like SS is still the owner as the name listed is AMDShaner. Wasn't Shaner the name he used on his cell phone? Or maybe it was DM who put that name into his cell phone for SS.

I find it quite ironic that Shaner states in his ad for the Camaro "No test pilots"
    What, does he not care for test drives of a vehicle for sale? Can't imagine why not.
    JMHO
    IIRC SS has had this Camaro up for sale at least once before. Anyone recall seeing it for sale in the past? The date on this ad states it was posted January 04, 2016.

SS should hire IT for when someone wants to test drive his Camaro. MOO.

http://www.collectorcarnation.com/Ch...et-Camaro.html

"On May 6th, the devil led the vilest form of evil down my driveway and it smiled at me before it took Tim away." Good always triumphs over evil. Keep the faith, justice will prevail. .

When I saw this picture of SS's home made incinerator, this statement from DM's jail house interview popped into my mind and made me chuckle. “I didn’t do it … They might as well accuse me of having been to the moon.”

This reminds me of some young 'uns half finished school project on building a rocket hahaha. Apparently SS completed the rocket and DM has been to the moon.

homemade-incinerator-bosma.png

Quote Originally Posted by swedie View Post
    When I saw this picture of SS's home made incinerator, this statement from DM's jail house interview popped into my mind and made me chuckle. “I didn’t do it … They might as well accuse me of having been to the moon.”

This reminds me of some young 'uns half finished school project on building a rocket hahaha. Apparently SS completed the rocket and DM has been to the moon.

Yes, in his mind of course, when he pretends to travel and have adventures while he is locked up in his little cell.

deugirtni: the whole passage I've quoted below is confusion on your part. JV picked up a dune buggy, not a jeep, and obtained it from New Mexico, not Colombia [see this post]. JV going to Colombia had nothing to do with a job for DM, at least not in any testimony so far. And just so you know, you can't drive to Colombia/South America due to the Darién Gap.
    Last edited by Coldpizza; 03-24-2016 at 07:01 AM. Reason: Remove quoted post as it has subsequently been deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeX View Post
    deugirtni: the whole passage I've quoted below is confusion on your part. JV picked up a dune buggy, not a jeep, and obtained it from New Mexico, not Colombia [see this post]. JV going to Colombia had nothing to do with a job for DM, at least not in any testimony so far. And just so you know, you can't drive to Colombia/South America due to the Darién Gap.
    Oh geez, me and geography. Sorry about that, was thinking was the same trip. Mexico, New Mexico, Colombia...

Page 1 of 38 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast