Bosma Murder Trial - Weekend Discussion #7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sillybilly

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Court will not be in session Thursday, March 24 through Tuesday, March 29 due to legal arguments taking place Thursday and Tuesday outside the presence of the jury, and factoring in the Easter long weekend. Court will resume Wednesday, March 30.

Special note to any Websleuths members who may attend court:

Whatever you hear in the courtroom that is being discussed outside the presence of the jury is NOT to be brought to the threads.

As always, please be respectful and remember:

The Rules

Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Your Ignore List and You

:tyou:

:rose: Remembering Tim Bosma and waiting for Justice :rose:

bosma-wife.jpg

National Post

By Molly Hayes

B821254669Z.1_20130514195432_000_GQ9VSLAR.2_Content.jpg

TIM AND HIS DAUGHTER
Photo courtesy of the Bosma family​

Good catch! I knew I saw that license plate "DRGRACER" somewhere. This IS the camaro that SS was rebuilding. Funny how it is just now being sold.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes · 14h14 hours ago

Video shows Shane, Michalski checking out a red Camaro, which is running. "DRGRACER" is the license plate. #Bosma

I believes it belongs to and was registered to SS, so it is not unusual that it is now being sold IMO. Obviously he has no more use for the car or needs the money.

MOO

New Poll thread is open for members AND GUESTS to cast their vote on what they think the verdicts might be now that we've had a chance to hear testimony from a variety of witnesses.

I must be following a different trial. I don't get the impression at all that they are trying to pin this on JV.

It seems the presented evidence answers all the speculation questions along the way. Can't wait for CN and MM to testify, will they stick handle in a phone both to defend their men, or will they start the bus, and put it in drive. RE: the wash down of TB truck and the garden hose evidence yet to be presented, a picture tells a thousand words when I see TB's truck parked on a green tarp at the hangar. All MOO

Thursday and Monday no jurors present in the courtroom. These days are for legal arguments. They must have a lot to cover to take two days. :waiting:

I believes it belongs to and was registered to SS, so it is not unusual that it is now being sold IMO. Obviously he has no more use for the car or needs the money.

MOO

From the Seller info on the ad, it looks like SS is still the owner as the name listed is AMDShaner. Wasn't Shaner the name he used on his cell phone? Or maybe it was DM who put that name into his cell phone for SS.

I find it quite ironic that Shaner states in his ad for the Camaro "No test pilots"
What, does he not care for test drives of a vehicle for sale? Can't imagine why not.
JMHO

From the Seller info on the ad, it looks like SS is still the owner as the name listed is AMDShaner. Wasn't Shaner the name he used on his cell phone? Or maybe it was DM who put that name into his cell phone for SS.

I find it quite ironic that Shaner states in his ad for the Camaro "No test pilots"
What, does he not care for test drives of a vehicle for sale? Can't imagine why not.
JMHO

IIRC SS has had this Camaro up for sale at least once before. Anyone recall seeing it for sale in the past? The date on this ad states it was posted January 04, 2016.

SS should hire IT for when someone wants to test drive his Camaro. MOO. ;)

http://www.collectorcarnation.com/Chevy/182620398/1968-Chevrolet-Camaro.html

When I saw this picture of SS's home made incinerator, this statement from DM's jail house interview popped into my mind and made me chuckle. “I didn’t do it … They might as well accuse me of having been to the moon.”

This reminds me of some young 'uns half finished school project on building a rocket hahaha. Apparently SS completed the rocket and DM has been to the moon. :secret:

homemade-incinerator-bosma.png

When I saw this picture of SS's home made incinerator, this statement from DM's jail house interview popped into my mind and made me chuckle. “I didn’t do it … They might as well accuse me of having been to the moon.”

This reminds me of some young 'uns half finished school project on building a rocket hahaha. Apparently SS completed the rocket and DM has been to the moon. :secret:

attachment.php

Yes, in his mind of course, when he pretends to travel and have adventures while he is locked up in his little cell.

deugirtni: the whole passage I've quoted below is confusion on your part. JV picked up a dune buggy, not a jeep, and obtained it from New Mexico, not Colombia [see this post]. JV going to Colombia had nothing to do with a job for DM, at least not in any testimony so far. And just so you know, you can't drive to Colombia/South America due to the Darién Gap.

deugirtni: the whole passage I've quoted below is confusion on your part. JV picked up a dune buggy, not a jeep, and obtained it from New Mexico, not Colombia [see this post]. JV going to Colombia had nothing to do with a job for DM, at least not in any testimony so far. And just so you know, you can't drive to Colombia/South America due to the Darién Gap.

Oh geez, me and geography. Sorry about that, was thinking was the same trip. Mexico, New Mexico, Colombia... :eek:fftobed:

I'd like to know more about JVs Colombia trip. $9500 seems like a hell of a lot of money for a low budget guy like JV to spend on a vacation. Assuming he has family or friends in Columbia, all he needs to cover is airfare. $2000 maybe? Something isn't right here. <modsnip>

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd like to know more about JVs Colombia trip. $9500 seems like a hell of a lot of money for a low budget guy like JV to spend on a vacation. Assuming he has family or friends in Columbia, all he needs to cover is airfare. $2000 maybe? Something isn't right here. <modsnip>

The cost could have been to cover JV and other family and or brothers to travel urgently for some reason...funeral, family medical reason....

Thursday and Monday no jurors present in the courtroom. These days are for legal arguments. They must have a lot to cover to take two days. :waiting:

It appears that the Defence has a problem with the remainder of SS's testimony so we will see where that goes. I'm thinking that the legal arguments may revolve around CN and MM's testimony which is coming up and I think soon.

Hey everyone! I apologize for my confused post about the driveway yesterday. I had all the addresses mixed up. See what happens when I try to actually do my job AND follow along with the trial? I need to tell my boss I won't be contributing until after the trial is done. I promise to pay closer attention moving forward....

By the way...based on the weather, trial likely would have been cancelled for the jury anyway. Some pretty rough conditions out there. As a side note, there is nothing worse than being married to a teacher when there is a snow (ice) day declared...especially when it is the day before a 4 day weekend anyway!!!

I'd like to know more about JVs Colombia trip. $9500 seems like a hell of a lot of money for a low budget guy like JV to spend on a vacation. Assuming he has family or friends in Columbia, all he needs to cover is airfare. $2000 maybe? Something isn't right here.

Not gonna lie but I've been wondering about that trip. But you'd think that if it was to bring drugs back or for anything else shady, he wouldn't be loaning him money to do it...he'd be fully funding the trip. As Staceys said, maybe it was more than just JV going. A quick search on Air Canada shows you can get a round trip flight to Bogota for just over $600 return so who knows. I am surprised though that it hasn't been asked. If it was for a funeral or something of the sort, wouldn't the Defense bring that up right away to show how generous and thoughtful DM is? The way it has been presented so far it seems like a very routine, mundane trip. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR Rainwater