Found Deceased FL - Judith 'Judi' Therianos, 52, New Port Richey, 11 March 2016 *Arrest*

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
Judith “Judi” Therianos, 52, disappeared in the Tampa, Florida area on March 11. Therianos is from Alfred, Maine and was in Florida to visit a sick friend.

She was last seen picking up her clothes from a friend in New Port Richey, Florida.

Her family says she had a black eye and was with an older man named Charlie. He was driving a new white GMC terrain SUV.

https://bangordailynews.com/2016/03/24/news/york/family-searching-for-mainer-missing-in-florida/

Therianos-600x338.jpg

Black eye ... does not sound good. Hope she is safe.

"On the 11th that night she showed up at the place she was staying in Hudson, Florida," her friend said. "She came with a man his name is Charlie, he's like 75 years old-ish and he had long white beard and long white hair and she had a black eye."

She says Therianos sounded intoxicated, and since then, her phone has gone straight to voicemail.

Shawn Therianos says his mom doesn't always act her age. "She just likes to live like she's still in high school a lot." He says she's disappeared for a few days at a time in the past, but never for this long. "She's really trusting of people and she'll talk to anybody when she's drinking and that basically probably got her into this whole thing to begin with."

Therianos and a friend traveled to Florida from Maine to visit friends. They say at some point during the trip, Therianos was dropped off at another friend’s house in Tampa. She eventually traveled to another friend’s house in the New Port Richey area, but has not been seen since March 14. However, friends say she has been missing since March 11.

Therianos is about 5 feet tall and 110 pounds with red hair and brown eyes.

She is known to frequent bars and hang out with unknown males. Before her disappearance, it is believed she met a male named Charlie at a bar in New Port Richey. Charlie is described as a white male, approximately 70 years old, 5-foot, 10-inches with long white hair and a beard. She was seen with the man on March 14 and they were in a newer model, white GMC Terrain.

http://www.wcsh6.com/news/local/florida-authorities-searching-for-missing-maine-woman/102535206

Woman_visiting_from_Maine_goes_missing_0_1112669_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

On March 11 she reportedly went to the home of a friend in Hudson, Fla., near New Port Richey, to pick up some of her belongings. Therianos has not been in touch with her family or friends since then.

The family said it's "highly unlike" Therianos not to have called her granddaughter — or her sister or their mother — on Easter.

Therianos was reportedly seen last Thursday, March 24, near Spring Hill, Fla., asking for directions to Tarpon Springs, Fla. There was also a possible sighting on Friday, March 25, at about 11 a.m. on Anna Maria Island, a barrier island about an hour drive south of St. Petersburg. Another possible sighting was at a restaurant near Venice, Fla.

http://www.fosters.com/article/20160329/NEWS/160329363

It seems she lives s very carefree life. This could be the thing that does her in. I do hope she's just living it up and is safe.

I must say that I'm totally surprised to find that this is her for a few reasons. Mainly her age and that she's from out of state.

To end up dead, in the woods, a block from the seediest hotel in the area (aka Cracky-Ville Acres is what we call it) is shocking. There isn't a lot of information about her lifestyle. She didn't have a car. I wonder if she was hitchhiking, or worse.

RIP Judith

I can't find any updated info on another deceased woman who was found last month but it was in Largo and they did identify her. But I'm having a bad feeling about this. Not to mention Brook Lyn Peck is also missing still from NPR who had priors for prostitution., If Judi was walking or hitch hiking she may have been mistaken for a prostitute and we may have a problem here. I hope not and they're all not related.

She left Tampa with a 70 year old guy with a white beard named Charlie and ended up in the woods a block from a crack motel in Port Richey? Where is Charlie? Has he been reported missing by his family?

She left Tampa with a 70 year old guy with a white beard named Charlie and ended up in the woods a block from a crack motel in Port Richey? Where is Charlie? Has he been reported missing by his family?

I think they said she met Charlie in a bar in NPR. There was a sting in Pasco on April Fools Day (fitting) of Johns and one of the men arrested was named Charles. He was 71 and had really short salt and pepper hair. The Charlie she met had long hair but it is possible for some one to go short. What stood out is his face was very very dirty and there where a few scratches above his nose and on his right cheek. It gave me the chills when I saw his photo on the news story. Why would dude go try to procure a prostitute with his face so dirty? Not going to release his name but his son is in a band at a bar and has really long hair. Has no priors in Pasco or Pinellas where he lived prior. Very weird.

I don't know that they ever released the persons name she traveled with but it seems like they split up and Judi went to a friend's house in NPR and the other person went else where.

What happened to this woman? They need to find the perp, he may be a serial killer.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back