586 users online (75 members and 511 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

No info? Where was she last seen? Who was she with?

She seems bright, ambitious and sweet.

Yes she does seem sweet, I hope she's safe.. I don't see anything on MSN yet.

Paraphrasing pertinent details from her sisters post on FB: Mods if that is not ok, please feel free to delete. Don't want to cause problems. Just want everyone to know what they are looking for.

Hadn't shown up for work for 2 days. Last seen in Farmington, but could be in Colorado or Monticello UT area.
    Last seen wearing tan pants, black top, black shoes. Clothing, cell phone and everything else left at home.
    Drives a white 2007 Chevrolet Malibu.
    There is always HOPE!!!

Chelsey and I have a lot of mutual friends on Facebook. She's big on hunting and a photographer. I believe she has children. Her missing flyer is all over my Facebook right now with more shares every minute. It would be nice to have a bit more info about what she may have been doing last time she was seen.

Was she scouting for the upcoming hunting season? Was she out taking photos (she has some beautiful landscapes posted on FB)? On her way to work?

Does she have a boyfriend? Live with anyone? When is the last time someone saw her/spoke to her? Was she ok? Seem distressed? Was her house door unlocked?
    So little info out there.

From the little bit I've read on her FB from her sister and comments. Nobody seems to know. Her "outdoor gear" was left at home. The family seems to be checking out all her usual nature spots but the sister said LE wouldn't get involved in active searches until there is a lead or they find her vehicle somewhere. I find it odd that her phone was left at home. Having been born and raised in a mountain state, I know very well that cell service in these area's can be iffy, but I also know how important it is to bring something like a cell phone with you in case of a bad situation. Cell service can be completely out in one area, and great 20 feet away.
    There is always HOPE!!!

She seems to be a very active, outgoing young lady. I hope she just needed some down time. But how unusual that she left everything behind. 😕

It worries me that she left her cel behind and hasn't shown up for work.

Is Chelsey living in Farmington, NM?

JMOM is offline Verified insider - Christina Morris case
    Here is an updated missing poster with more vehicle information and license plate #

https://drive.google.com/a/atsship.c...tla3EwUVk/view

Chelsey's disappearance makes me incredibly nervous and from the available info I've been able to find, I don't believe she's camping or scouting for turkeys or out taking pictures.

I hope she didn't attract some unsavory character from SM. The hunting community on FB is an amazing thing. My husband and I are in touch with people from all over the US and many parts of the world (it's nice to have connections if you travel for hunting). Mostly people we meet at expos, on FB hunting groups, and through word of mouth. Unfortunately, there are some rotten apples that prey heavily on women in the hunting community. We try to get the word out if we have any issues with someone specific, but word can't travel fast enough. A lot of us travel solo and hunt/scout by ourselves, we want to be as safe as possible. But it's incredibly easy to find anyone on the internet with a quick search. Most of us are guilty of posting exactly where we will be and when without thinking about the possible consequences. Chelsey being a pro-staff member gets her recognized by even more people.

I hope I'm wrong and she's just out and about, but with little ones at home waiting for her, I can't believe she wouldn't have checked in. I can't believe she wouldn't have given a heads up to someone if she was planning to be out of cell phone range and I can't believe she'd leave her cell phone at home.

Chelsey is an attractive woman who attracted a fair amount of male interest judging just by comments on her posts. I'm sure she's dealt with her fair share of creeps.

She's been found!!!! Sister??? posted they are on the way to pick her up now!

Link? Info? Thanks!

I don't see anything yet, still missing on the LE FB link..

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast