GA GA - Seth Clifton, 21, Sharpsburg, 23 March 2016

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
12045604_10153733378667261_5235343442196968782_o.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/newnantimesherald/

https://www.facebook.com/seth.clifton.56

Long time lurker, first time poster! Just wanted to post bc I live near Sharpsburg so can give you an idea of the area. Sharpsburg itself is a very small town. Has a very old fashioned feel to it. Low crime area. On both sides of it are bigger suburbs, Fayetteville and Peachtree City. Both places are also relatively low crime areas. Pinewood Movie Studios is right nearby as well, where they film the Marvel movies etc. Both have been ranked one of the safest cities in Georgia. So, someone going missing is definitely shocking. Praying he is safe

Long time lurker, first time poster! Just wanted to post bc I live near Sharpsburg so can give you an idea of the area. Sharpsburg itself is a very small town. Has a very old fashioned feel to it. Low crime area. On both sides of it are bigger suburbs, Fayetteville and Peachtree City. Both places are also relatively low crime areas. Pinewood Movie Studios is right nearby as well, where they film the Marvel movies etc. Both have been ranked one of the safest cities in Georgia. So, someone going missing is definitely shocking. Praying he is safe

Welcome to the group..

IMO so nobody thinks he changed his mind about the mission trip...maybe he just wasn't ready for that committment and ran away instead. just saying

Looks like his sister's are missioning in Peru. He doesn't have a tab for his own mission. So maybe the planning wasn't for him, but another member of the churc

More questions...why was he reported missing by his pastor and not his parents? Where is he going to college? His facebook references being homeschooled and the church website encourages homeschooling.

They moved from Galeton PA at some point after 2007. Dad was a science teacher at the high school. When did the family stop supporting public school and make the switch to homeschooling? Also, have they always been devoutly religious?

I feel like Seth may have personal life choices that don't mesh with the church...just MO only.

More questions...why was he reported missing by his pastor and not his parents? Where is he going to college? His facebook references being homeschooled and the church website encourages homeschooling.

They moved from Galeton PA at some point after 2007. Dad was a science teacher at the high school. When did the family stop supporting public school and make the switch to homeschooling? Also, have they always been devoutly religious?

I feel like Seth may have personal life choices that don't mesh with the church...just MO only.

Just to answer the question about the family and their religiousness. They have always been religious. The family has always had private education and the pastor reported him missing because he was living with the pastor. When the pastor discovered he did not attend college class and church group then he started wondering about him and contacted Tim Clifton (father of Seth).

No updates? I am really hoping that Seth just needed a break.

Many, many of my friends who homeschool were either teachers or have one parent who teaches in the public school. Says something ;)

Copy and pasting posts from Social Media is against TOS.

Please post a MSM link or FB link from LE, in regards to Seth being found.

Thanks!

Copy and pasting posts from Social Media is against TOS.

Please post a MSM link or FB link from LE, in regards to Seth being found.

Thanks!

I don't know what all your initials stand for but I think I got in trouble. It would better help me if I knew what MSM and LE stood for. <modsnip>

I don't know what all your initials stand for but I think I got in trouble. It would better help me if I knew what MSM and LE stood for. <modsnip>

Social Media

Approved SM Pages/Profiles

Individuals
Victim (missing or murdered person)
Suspect (as indicated by LE)

Links may be used to direct members to posts made by a victim or a suspect.

Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed.
Paraphrasing is okay.
Posts by friends and visitors are off limits.

Do not link to an individual’s (victim or suspect) social media page if you are not 100% certain it belongs to the correct individual.

If a social media page is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

Public Pages
Mainstream Media (MSM)
Law Enforcement (LE)
Group support pages for victims, such as "Help Find..." and "Justice for...”
Legitimate non-profit organizations who provide assistance and support to victims and their families (e.g., Klass Kids, Texas Equusearch).

Links may be used to direct members to a post by the owner or an admin of an approved social media page/profile.

Posts by an owner or admin may be copied or quoted. This refers primarly to posts or tweets by MSM reporters, and announcements by law enforcement, the immediate family, or the admin of a group support page.
Paraphrasing is okay.

***NOTE: Comments and posts by readers/visitors of these pages are not allowed to be quoted, copied or referenced. Just don’t mention them.

Regarding group support pages, i.e., "Help Find..." and "Justice for...”: If at any time the WS staff determines a group support page to be inappropriate, a notice will be posted in the thread stating that the page is no longer approved.

Not Allowed

Social media pages that fall in the following categories are OFF LIMITS.

Family members of either a victim or a suspect
Friends of either a victim or a suspect
Most any other individual

Don't link to these pages, nor make reference to information you find on them.

Any exception must first be approved by an administrator. You can contact an administrator via private message, or send an email to websleuthscomments@gmail.com

EXAMPLE: If a suspect has been arrested for a crime relevant to the discussion topic, and you want to post a Facebook screencap from his/her personal page, you must first obtain approval from administration

there is a family dynamic that leads investigators to think that Clifton may have left on his own accord.

Investigators at this point believe Clifton has essentially taken a sabbatical to go to Florida to participate in Spring Break activities, Kennedy said, noting that investigators have been able to use resources to substantiate the idea that Clifton is traveling

http://thecitizen.com/news-lights-and-sirens/senoia-youth-still-missing

I wish he would call someone!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23