Found Deceased Canada - Kelsey Kramer, 23, Drumheller, AB, 19 March 2016

ElemenohP

Reaction score
http://www.albertapolicereport.ca/2...ng-in-drayton-valley-last-seen-in-drumheller/

Kelsey-KRAMER-215x270.jpg

Name: Kelsey Kramer
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 140 lbs.
Last seen: Drumheller, AB on March 19; driving a green 2006 Ford Freestyle

*Kelsey was last seen in Drumheller, but is believed to have gone missing in Breton/Drayton Valley. I'm not sure which title would be more appropriate, so I went with where she was last seen.

OH no! This is terrible news. Why all these mothers being taken from their children! This is so tragic.

So Kelseys vehicle was found approx 40 KMs south of where she was found.

:thinking:

Drayton Valley is approx 70 KMs west from there.

This is awful, her poor babies. I hope hope hope they can find out what happened and deliver a perp quickly to justice.
Kind thoughts to Kelsey's loved ones. Far too many "found deceased" in my subscriptions lately...

I'm not familiar with the area, but based on looking at google maps, it looks like Kelsey made it back to where she was headed, and then something happened. She was driving from the south and both her body and her car were found north of Benton.

She was heading to Benton/Drayton Valley from Drumheller; her body was found in Genessee Natural Area (green block just west of Genessee Lake on the map); her car was found in the <modsnip>, which is between both Benton and Drayton Valley and where her body was found.

https://www.google.ca/maps/@53.2277659,-114.6618946,10.75z

The fact that RCMP, subsequent to Kelsey's body being found, aren't asking for information from the public about input on seeing anything suspicious. I'm guessing that they have a good idea of what happened.

I'm so sorry for her 3 young kids!

Rest in peace Kelsey.

:rose:

http://bnonews.com/news/index.php/news/id4005

Kramer was reported missing by her mother on March 22 after she was last seen and heard from on the night of March 19 when she was believed to be heading back to Drayton Valley. Her green 2006 Ford Freestyle vehicle was later found in a rural location.

412016BodyFoundKelseyKramerCreditRCMP.jpg
Kelsey Nicole Kramer

As I understand it, Kelsey was heading back to Drayton Valley but lived in the Alder Flats area (her children could have been in Drayton). She was last seen driving in the Breton area and her vehicle was found north of Breton in an undisclosed area yet still a distance from the Genesee Natural Area where she was found. Imo, it really didn't take that long to find her so why the distance in a wooded area from her vehicle? It's looking a bit staged; however, more info will bring some clarity and if there is no more info then that too will be clear. I'm thinking that if whoever is responsible didn't want her to be found then she wouldn't have been found; at least not so soon and what exactly is at the Genesee Natural Area other than nature and being close to St. Francis.

Rest in Peace sweet girl.

Have the autopsy results been released? Why has this case gone silent? What happened to Kelsey?

Kelsey's 3 little children are orphans, their Dad died not long before Kelsey went missing, what a crying shame, especially for her special needs child, imo.
ibm.

Kramer, from Alder Flats, Alberta, left behind three children, W (5 years old), T(3 years old), and C (9 months), who are living under the care of their grandparents in Wetaskawin because while she was pregnant with Colt, they lost their father unexpectedly died in early 2015.
http://www.drumhellermail.com/news/28335-********-page-launched-for-orphans-of-kelsey-nicole-kramer

I've read a couple of murders in this website happening near Genesse Natural area now.. maybe they are related??

Still no new news? It has been 19 months and friends of Kelsey’s still have no answers on what happened to her! This leaves people very suspicious! We miss u Kels

It's been over two years now and people are still thinking about you Kelsey... Not sure about Edmonton K-division, but Calgary Major Crimes is shining like a star!!! JMO, but perhaps Edmonton could get a loan on Calgary's team and actually solve a few more murders before the Second Coming of Christ.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla
Back