1138 users online (232 members and 906 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

NC - Mother & Boyfriend Arrested in Death of her 2-year-old, 3/24/16

Mother arrested in death of Fayetteville child; police searching for second suspect
    Fayetteville, N.C. — Detectives with the Fayetteville Police Department's Homicide Unit arrested Jeanie Kassandra Ditty Thursday for the murder of her 2-year-old daughter, Macey Ditty.

Read more at http://www.wral.com/two-suspects-sou...VxwVebZUw6b.99
    The father is still being sought.

Officials responded to the hospital since the deceased two-year-old had bruises all over her body.

----------------------------------------------------

Second suspect arrested in death of Fayetteville toddler

Zachary Earl Keefer, 32, of Village Lake Court, was charged with first-degree murder and negligent child abuse inflicting serious bodily injury and was being held in the Cumberland County jail without bond.

Read more at http://www.wral.com/second-suspect-a...8zvV7pwPO3H.99
    Last edited by borndem; 03-26-2016 at 12:17 PM. Reason: remove blank lines & duplicate link

All posts, unless attributed, are "just my humble opinion," and they are to remain here in Websleuths and are not to be used elsewhere. Thank you.

This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England.
    William Shakespeare, King Richard II

The Angel of the Waters, Bethesda Terrace, Central Park, New York City

Looks like we have another heart-breaker. Just thought I would post this -- allegedly another horrible crime against the most vulnerable and innocent of all.

All posts, unless attributed, are "just my humble opinion," and they are to remain here in Websleuths and are not to be used elsewhere. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by borndem View Post
    The father is still being sought.

Officials responded to the hospital since the deceased two-year-old had bruises all over her body.

----------------------------------------------------

I'm getting so tired of these monster's killing these babies like this and more and more we're hearing about moms letting their boyfriend or baby daddy do this.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

She looks like Bristol Palin

The world is full of monsters with friendly faces and angels full of scars. ~ Unknown

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.

The poor photographer who did the pictures, he feels awful for simply being kind to a momma who lost her daughter. Ugh. So many people hurting. Sad.
    The world is full of monsters with friendly faces and angels full of scars. ~ Unknown

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

Damarna is online now Verified State Coordinator for CFSI/ Insider - Parker Haluptzok
    So looking at the photos on fb posted of her and the innocent child she is accused of murdering wants me to throw up. RIP little darling.

Media thread for Abby and Libby.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...5#post13163455

WebSleuths Lingo thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...bsleuths-Lingo

Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

We are the watchers. We are witnesses. We see what has gone before. We see what happens now, at this dangerous moment in human history. We see what's going to happen - what will surely happen - unless we come together: we - the Peoples of all Nations - to restore peace and harmony and balance to the Earth, our Mother.

THE IGNORE BUTTON IS YOUR FRIEND!

The father looks like he really works out. I wonder if he was on steroids?
    Media thread for Abby and Libby.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...5#post13163455

WebSleuths Lingo thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...bsleuths-Lingo

Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

We are the watchers. We are witnesses. We see what has gone before. We see what happens now, at this dangerous moment in human history. We see what's going to happen - what will surely happen - unless we come together: we - the Peoples of all Nations - to restore peace and harmony and balance to the Earth, our Mother.

THE IGNORE BUTTON IS YOUR FRIEND!

Quote Originally Posted by Tulessa View Post
    I was wondering the same thing, Tulessa. And the mom. Her arms are incredibly muscular.

Quote Originally Posted by lizzyblueyez View Post
    I'm getting so tired of these monster's killing these babies like this and more and more we're hearing about moms letting their boyfriend or baby daddy do this.
    Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk
    I hear you, and we're all up to our eyeballs with these situations. Why, why, why?? Jealousy? Drunk? Just plain mean?

I wonder how much time he had spent with Macy. Had he been around 2 y/o's before? Was he her biological father? (as if that might make a difference)

As many of us know, two-year-old's can be trying at times, and some more than others. They are starting to realize they are not part of their mommy -- they are their own persons, and some want to assert themselves in a "I am a person, too," type of way, etc.

Maybe he didn't realize what a pain they can sometimes be. Or maybe he did & was just not going to put up with it. "What's that?" -- "Whatcha doing?" -- "I want to help." -- "I want to watch Sesame Street." -- "Let's read a book." -- "Look at me!" -- "I'm hungry." -- "Let's go for a walk." -- & on & on. They can be fussy, whiny, stubborn, picky eaters, not wanting a nap, etc., etc. Some children more than others...

It takes a lot of patience with 2 y/o's sometimes.

She was two years old.

This article has a picture of Macy.
    http://wncn.com/2016/03/24/2-charged...of-nc-toddler/

Quote Originally Posted by Tulessa View Post
    My thoughts exactly, Tulessa.

'Roid rage? He certainly looks like he's been taking his share. JMO. I really don't know much about it. I'll look around.

I just had a crash course on steroids -- good article, easy to understand. I try to learn something every day.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/facts-an...out-roid-rage/

Quote Originally Posted by scmom View Post
    This article has a picture of Macy.
    http://wncn.com/2016/03/24/2-charged...of-nc-toddler/
    macy's photo gallery has a different guy, kevin (no surname), tagged as her father
    there are no words, we all know toddlers can be annoying and irritating at times but nothing,nothing justifies what they did to this little girl
    ...and he was a medic in the army, so he would know that what he was doing wasn't just a tap in the bum for being cheeky
    go in peace macy, i am sorry for the pain and fear you went through, you are safe now little one

To annotate my post #11 above - where I ask, "Was he her biological father?"

No, he is not the biological father.

Here is an article from The Fayetteville Observer stating that Keefer is not the father of the child.

Man charged with murder of child arrested, jailed

Zachary Earl Keefer, charged Thursday in the death of a 2-year-old girl, was arrested today, police said.

Keefer and Jeanie Kassandra Ditty, the child's mother, are each charged with first-degree murder and negligent child abuse inflicting serious bodily injury. Ditty was taken into custody Thursday night.

Keefer, 32, and Ditty, 23, are listed with an address in the 500 block of Lake Court in Spring Lake. Keefer is not the father of the child.
    http://www.fayobserver.com/news/local/man-charged-with-murder-of-child-arrested-jailed/article_19fdccdd-643f-5fc6-b67b-21575b589df7.html

ETA: The article also gives some details (not too graphic at all) of the little girl's injuries. Other details in the article are very informative.

Last edited by borndem; 03-26-2016 at 06:04 PM. Reason: eta

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast