1086 users online (260 members and 826 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

UK - Sophie Coulson, 21, Northampton, 25 March 2016

Missing Sophie Coulson: Desperate police issue 'urgent' appeal to find 21-year-old who disappeared on night out

Fears are growing for a young woman who has disappeared following a night out in Northamptonshire.

Police have issued an urgent appeal to help trace 21-year-old Sophie Coulson, who was last seen yesterday evening, March 25, in Northampton town centre.

Sophie, who lives in Wellingborough Road, Irthlingborough, is 5ft 4in, with black, straight, shoulder-length hair, brown eyes and a slim build.

At the time she was wearing a grey hoody with black lettering on the front, blue speckled jeans with holes in the knees and multi-coloured plimsolls.

She was carrying a cream and black handbag.

Sophie is believed to have returned to the Irthlingborough area.

Link:- http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...police-7634883

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can someone change the title location to Wellingborough please? It won't let me change it for some reason.

Getting a sudden flurry of FB posts about this young lady, seems the police are treating it as "urgent":

SophieCoulson.jpeg

Police are appealing for the publicís help in tracing 21-year-old Sophie Coulson, who has not been seen since she went missing in Northampton last night. Sophie, who lives in Wellingborough Road, Irthlingborough, is 5ft 4in, with black, straight, shoulder-length hair, brown eyes and a slim build.

She was last seen yesterday evening in Northampton town centre. At the time she was wearing a grey hoody with black lettering on the front, blue speckled jeans with holes in the knees and multi-coloured plimsolls. She was carrying a cream and black handbag. Sophie is believed to have returned to the Irthingborough area.

https://www.northants.police.uk/#!/News/27902

https://www.facebook.com/northantspolice/?fref=nf

http://www.northampton-news-hp.co.uk...#ixzz442DCjIVK

UK CASES INDEX, PLEASE ADD ANY NEW CASES HERE:
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...cussion*/page7

I'd never heard of Irthlingborough but just had a quick google glance at it - tons of water. Always my first fear but I'm hoping this girl is just enjoying the long weekend . I usually wait a couple of days as most people turn up safe and sound pretty quickly but I'm feeling a sense of urgency on this one.

PS: It was last night she went missing, have asked mods to amend title.

Yes I posted a thread about this girl too about 2 hours ago

Just seen this on my twitter feed ... does seem to have been given Urgent status very quickly.
    One report states that Sophie has returned to the Irthlingborough area - but is still missing ?

Quote Originally Posted by NatalieLouiseXx View Post
    Yes I posted a thread about this girl too about 2 hours ago

Apologies Natalie, didn't realise a thread had been started! Next time add to the UK list as well so everyone gets alerted.

It does seem to be getting reported early considering it's less than 24 hours but I'm not seeing much more info other than what we;ve said above, have you had any joy finding a FB page?

UK CASES INDEX, PLEASE ADD ANY NEW CASES HERE:
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...cussion*/page7

Quote Originally Posted by Alyce View Post
    Just seen this on my twitter feed ... does seem to have been given Urgent status very quickly.
    One report states that Sophie has returned to the Irthlingborough area - but is still missing ?
    Yes, they seem to think she headed home, maybe got a taxi? Have you seen how many lakes are around Irthlingborough, mad! Am sure more info will come out in the next few hours. Or even better she'll be found safe and well.

Where was she last seen at the Northhampton Town Centre? Who thinks she returned to Irthingborough? Who else was she with? Has her cellphone pinged? Where were her credit cards used last? Has anyone tried tracing her phone?

The 'Urgent' in this missing report is concerning :/

I can understand people maybe being a bit overcautious, it only seems a few weeks since India Chipchase and seems very similar.

Hoping for a better outcome.

I was thinking the same thing Legally Bland. I wonder if it is a related case, India was last seen talking to 2 men, and only one has been charged.
    RIP Mikaeel Kular
    RIP April Jones
    RIP Tia Sharp
    RIP Joanna Yeates

I live in Northampton, I don't know much about Irthlingborough, other than the fact some of my students live there. I'm also nervous because of the India Chipchase murder....I SO hope Sophie is just having a party weekend somewhere!

I was curious about what she was last seen wearing - a grey hoodie and jeans, with plimsolls. Doesn't sound to me like she went out clubbing then. Does anyone know why she was in Northampton? The details I have seen are scarce.

Quote Originally Posted by CoverMeCagney View Post
    Apologies Natalie, didn't realise a thread had been started! Next time add to the UK list as well so everyone gets alerted.

It does seem to be getting reported early considering it's less than 24 hours but I'm not seeing much more info other than what we;ve said above, have you had any joy finding a FB page?
    Will do!!

I Haven't got facebook but I'll have a look on Twitter & Instagram to see if I can find her.

It's trending on FB. Seems to be being taken very seriously considering it's so soon after she's disappeared.

I'm struggling to find any info about Sophie. Do we know her job or who she lives with?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast