NYC raising threat alert over Subway Security

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
New York City is raising threat alert level for subway system, CNN has learned. AP reports a "credible security threat" as reason.

Details soon http://www.cnn.com

all it says is former Whitehouse staffer in spying probe at the link!

Mayor Blumberg on CC Show and stated he was going to a Ramadin event tonight and that the subways were generally OK but just to look out for anything odd.....backpack people etc. So, it is a threat with a mea culpa.

I'm sorry but, if someone wants to sneak a bomb in, they will. Raising the threat level is not going to stop them, they are crazy people. I just hope it's not one of the days that my hubby goes into the city, and takes the train, that this happens. Well, what I should say is, I hope it doesn't happen at all.

concernedperson said:
Mayor Blumberg on CC Show and stated he was going to a Ramadin event tonight and that the subways were generally OK but just to look out for anything odd.....backpack people etc. So, it is a threat with a mea culpa.
:razz: to Mayor Bloomberg. Also, I would like to add, that there are lots of people that take the subway with backpacks and baby carriages, kind of hard to check them all.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie151
Back