1537 users online (305 members and 1232 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 3 of 106 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 1589
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Porrtland, Oregon
    Posts
    239
    Quote Originally Posted by CoverMeCagney View Post
    Thanks for this. It's the Idaho ID application I'm interested in, I guess there's no trace of that? Surely she must have needed more than a random birth certificate to get a state ID card, otherwise it would be a common method for teens to get hold of "older" ID?
    Remember, 30+ years ago rules about identity were much looser than they are now. Fake ID was a pandemic back then. (Oregon had a reputation for being too lax about checking ages & identifications when issuing ID cards. I heard some grocery stores outside the state of Oregon would refuse to trust an Oregon ID card as proof of age.)

    As for changing one's name, while IANAL, my impression is that the court will approve the change for any half-way serious reason -- for example, to improve one's chances to be employed in a given field. In these cases the judge is more concerned about whether a person is trying to skip on a debt than the rationale, & will pointedly ask about that. So unless LEK came up with a doozy of a story that someone would remember 25+ years later, we'll never know what reason she gave.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    20
    If it's from today why does it say 10:07pm? Maybe it was from last night?

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    465
    So, today Idaho is finally getting around to updating its ID laws, as of today...
    http://m.localnews8.com/news/idaho-g...ation/38750562

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    822
    Quote Originally Posted by effluent View Post
    If it's from today why does it say 10:07pm? Maybe it was from last night?
    Because that is when HE got the message. And the. Sent to me. I have been working today.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #35
    The guy owns/owned the home at the end of the street where the Ruffs lived in Leonard. His main profession is not PI work though, at least not according to LinkedIn.

    Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    822
    Quote Originally Posted by falseedsonbaker View Post
    The guy owns/owned the home at the end of the street where the Ruffs lived in Leonard. His main profession is not PI work though, at least not according to LinkedIn.

    Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    822
    Quote Originally Posted by falseedsonbaker View Post
    The guy owns/owned the home at the end of the street where the Ruffs lived in Leonard. His main profession is not PI work though, at least not according to LinkedIn.

    Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
    Yep. Like I said I have no way of verifying this person other than paying for an investigation lol! But unless he is conducting a huge prank with fake linked in messages I am guessing he is legit


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    465
    Quote Originally Posted by falseedsonbaker View Post
    The guy owns/owned the home at the end of the street where the Ruffs lived in Leonard. His main profession is not PI work though, at least not according to LinkedIn.

    Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
    So, perhaps he is not primarily a PI? I have no idea either way. My LinkedIn is not up to date, because I am not looking for employment. I still message & follow others on it. If this is the recorded owner of a neighboring house & the Ruff family said they contacted the neighbor, it stands to reason that the neighbor is the the neighbor. See where I am going with this? Sometimes I think we look to deeply for hidden meanings or out of the box interpretations.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,148
    Quote Originally Posted by Linda9681 View Post
    This makes me wonder how the Howder son in Prosper changed his ID... And WHEN. I still think there could be a connection to them.
    Can anyone find that info out??




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Linda, can you expound on this? I don't seem to remember seeing anything about this in the thread.

  10. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Owutatangledweb View Post
    Linda, can you expound on this? I don't seem to remember seeing anything about this in the thread.
    iirc FH's son had past form for ID fraud.
    Using Tapatalk


  11. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Beezneez View Post
    So, perhaps he is not primarily a PI? I have no idea either way. My LinkedIn is not up to date, because I am not looking for employment. I still message & follow others on it. If this is the recorded owner of a neighboring house & the Ruff family said they contacted the neighbor, it stands to reason that the neighbor is the the neighbor. See where I am going with this? Sometimes I think we look to deeply for hidden meanings or out of the box interpretations.
    Yea I'm not saying he's not legit. He lives like 2 doors down. Based on his successful career, I doubt he is trolling ys for fun. I was just stating facts.

    Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    822
    Quote Originally Posted by Owutatangledweb View Post
    Linda, can you expound on this? I don't seem to remember seeing anything about this in the thread.
    There is a son of Fred Howder who moved to Ponder TX. I see addresses for him in Denton TX as early as 1983. If the howders are connected, it is possible he helped Lori. He has an AKA of last name S. I don't know if he had a legal name change or was adopted or whatever but he has howder and an aka.
    If it was a legal change there has to be a record.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by NovemberRain View Post
    This is my first post on WS, so I hope it isn't a stupid question. When FLEK had her name legally change from BST to LEK did she have to give a reason for the change? Would there be a record of the reason for it or would that be sealed for some reason. This case baffles me.
    When my adult daughter had her last name changed, she had to give a reason for doing it on the paperwork.

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by Linda9681 View Post
    There is a son of Fred Howder who moved to Ponder TX. I see addresses for him in Denton TX as early as 1983. If the howders are connected, it is possible he helped Lori. He has an AKA of last name S. I don't know if he had a legal name change or was adopted or whatever but he has howder and an aka.
    If it was a legal change there has to be a record.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Why would TT say FLEK might be one of FH's daughters? I'm leaning more into thinking that she was a girlfriend of one of FH's sons. If she was a stripper she might have met him in one of those clubs.

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by Linda9681 View Post
    There is a son of Fred Howder who moved to Ponder TX. I see addresses for him in Denton TX as early as 1983. If the howders are connected, it is possible he helped Lori. He has an AKA of last name S. I don't know if he had a legal name change or was adopted or whatever but he has howder and an aka.
    If it was a legal change there has to be a record.

    FH his father is FTH.
    FTH first wife is Wanda. Wanda death 1954 Los Angeles. Mother of FH.
    So, is AJ Johnson the second wife of FTH?
    Johnson had at least five children in Los Angeles prior to death of FTH in 1971. Johnson death Los Angeles 1989. Her younger children are very hard to track!

    Would FH be a nice enough guy to help a half sister?



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thoughts?

Page 3 of 106 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. TX - 'Lori Ruff', Longview, WhtFem UP9863, *General Discussion and Theories* #5
    By sillybilly in forum Mysterious woman from Longview, Texas
    Replies: 2340
    Last Post: 09-21-2016, 09:49 PM
  2. TX - 'Lori Ruff', Longview, WhtFem UP9863, *General Discussion and Theories* #3
    By KateB in forum Mysterious woman from Longview, Texas
    Replies: 1384
    Last Post: 03-29-2016, 12:57 PM
  3. General Discussion and Theories #4
    By bessie in forum Timothy Bosma
    Replies: 891
    Last Post: 11-10-2015, 06:45 PM
  4. TX - 'Lori Ruff', Longview, WhtFem UP9863, *General Discussion and Theories* #2
    By Fin in forum Mysterious woman from Longview, Texas
    Replies: 1021
    Last Post: 08-09-2015, 12:20 PM
  5. TX - 'Lori Ruff', Longview, WhtFem UP9863, *General Discussion and Theories* #1
    By Fin in forum Mysterious woman from Longview, Texas
    Replies: 1147
    Last Post: 02-22-2014, 03:20 PM

Tags for this Thread