662 users online (82 members and 580 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21
Results 301 to 309 of 309
  1. #301
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Pittsburgh (of course)
    Posts
    2,490
    Quote Originally Posted by papashango View Post
    You were not DR's parents. You have no idea of the glares that random folks would give them. You are also not from the community where a typical discussion of JW's abduction usually resulted in a 70/30 split, 70 saying innocent 30 saying guilty. This was, of course, all before Heinrich's tie to JS.

    Simply stating that he "seemed to have lived a normal life" is exactly what DR attempted to portray. However, he too dealt with verbal assaults, glares and a hovering cloud of guilt that was cast over him by people who judged him without ever having known him. Many members on this forum are exactly guilty of that.

    Even when he will be cleared there still will be those on this forum who will wish that he was the abductor. They've invested too much time and effort into painting him as such.
    Well said.

  2. #302
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    St. Cloud MN
    Posts
    2,658
    Quote Originally Posted by pittsburghgirl View Post
    Well said.
    I don't buy into the fact that there is "fans" of DR. LE gave me something interesting to investigate or think about and it dont go beyond that. Give us something better with Heinrich. Give us Jacob, nothing else matters after that.

  3. #303
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    S.E. Pennsylvania
    Posts
    2,499
    Quote Originally Posted by papashango View Post
    You were not DR's parents. You have no idea of the glares that random folks would give them. You are also not from the community where a typical discussion of JW's abduction usually resulted in a 70/30 split, 70 saying innocent 30 saying guilty. This was, of course, all before Heinrich's tie to JS.

    Simply stating that he "seemed to have lived a normal life" is exactly what DR attempted to portray. However, he too dealt with verbal assaults, glares and a hovering cloud of guilt that was cast over him by people who judged him without ever having known him. Many members on this forum are exactly guilty of that.

    Even when he will be cleared there still will be those on this forum who will wish that he was the abductor. They've invested too much time and effort into painting him as such.
    Now hang on a second. Of course I was not there and I am trying to give DR the benefit of the doubt here and I was answering another posters comment. I did say WE MAY NOT BE THE BEST JUDGES OF HIS CHARACTER GIVEN WE HAVE NOT MET HIM. Guilty? Of trying to fit (or investigate if you will) different scenario's on LE's NAMED POI? Really? We did note many times it could have been someone else and ran all those possibilities as well. In the end, that line of thought led to our resident writer getting to the facts. I don't WISH anyone to be the abductor, except the abductor. I work with the evidence I have in hand with the named POI's and whomever else was in the area, named or not. I have no idea why LE has not cleared him and I can't even speculate since they will not share. They may have NOTHING or they may be really trying to test evidence. I have said it before and I will say it again, if we cannot evaluate known information, evidence and a NAMED POI within WS Rules, there is NOT MUCH SENSE in having this type of forum, yet this website, more than any other seems to solve a large number of cases and match Jane and John Doe's to morgue photographs and missing person flyers. If DR is as innocent as YOU claim, I fell horrible for him and he should have recourse against THOSE WHO NAMED HIM A POI. Everyone else is just giving their opinion. I am doing nothing here on this website that I don't do in real life on cases, and so far the FBI, Secret Service, State Police and Local Police have not found fault with my work.
    Unless otherwise noted, my posts are opinions or theories only and may not be used outside of WS unless permission is requested in advance.
    Any general subject matter photographs posted by me are solely to give other WS members an "on the ground" frame of reference of satellite views and are visible to anyone from public roads and access points. They may not be used outside of WS unless permission is requested in advance

    Please help find Lauren Jackson Missing since 1988 Spring City PA

    Pennsylvania Missing Persons Cases:
    Lauren Jackson, Amanda DeGuio, Ray Gricar, Kortne Stouffer, Jamie Metzger, Toni Sharpless, Anna Maciejewska

  4. #304
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Pittsburgh (of course)
    Posts
    2,490
    I think the book under discussion does the work of laying out the case against DH, as we know it thus far, quite admirably.

  5. #305
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    St. Cloud MN
    Posts
    2,658
    Quote Originally Posted by pittsburghgirl View Post
    I think the book under discussion does the work of laying out the case against DH, as we know it thus far, quite admirably.
    The completely circumstancial case that is. Meanwhile LE hasn't said anything besides he is not charged in the case and that he denies involvement. They have repeated that he was known to them since 1989. If they forgot, gave up, or just threw him under the bus to chase guys like DR is simply speculation though for now. We just have to continue waiting for their story on both DR and heinrich. They better do something for one of these guys that have been wrongly named soon.

  6. #306
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,169
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch321 View Post
    The completely circumstancial case that is. Meanwhile LE hasn't said anything besides he is not charged in the case and that he denies involvement. They have repeated that he was known to them since 1989. If they forgot, gave up, or just threw him under the bus to chase guys like DR is simply speculation though for now. We just have to continue waiting for their story on both DR and heinrich. They better do something for one of these guys that have been wrongly named soon.
    Only Time Will Tell

  7. #307
    ELOCsoul's Avatar
    ELOCsoul is offline Verified Author - "Finding Jacob Wetterling"
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Midwest USA
    Posts
    1,335
    For my friends near south-central MN...talking "Answers In The Sand" one last time...

    http://gaylordlibrary.tdslib.org/aut...obert-m-dudley

  8. #308
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by ELOCsoul View Post
    For my friends near south-central MN...talking "Answers In The Sand" one last time...

    http://gaylordlibrary.tdslib.org/aut...obert-m-dudley
    Wish I could attend but I hope it all goes well.

  9. #309
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Pure Michigan
    Posts
    2,208
    Quote Originally Posted by Trackergd View Post
    Now hang on a second. Of course I was not there and I am trying to give DR the benefit of the doubt here and I was answering another posters comment. I did say WE MAY NOT BE THE BEST JUDGES OF HIS CHARACTER GIVEN WE HAVE NOT MET HIM. Guilty? Of trying to fit (or investigate if you will) different scenario's on LE's NAMED POI? Really? We did note many times it could have been someone else and ran all those possibilities as well. In the end, that line of thought led to our resident writer getting to the facts. I don't WISH anyone to be the abductor, except the abductor. I work with the evidence I have in hand with the named POI's and whomever else was in the area, named or not. I have no idea why LE has not cleared him and I can't even speculate since they will not share. They may have NOTHING or they may be really trying to test evidence. I have said it before and I will say it again, if we cannot evaluate known information, evidence and a NAMED POI within WS Rules, there is NOT MUCH SENSE in having this type of forum, yet this website, more than any other seems to solve a large number of cases and match Jane and John Doe's to morgue photographs and missing person flyers. If DR is as innocent as YOU claim, I fell horrible for him and he should have recourse against THOSE WHO NAMED HIM A POI. Everyone else is just giving their opinion. I am doing nothing here on this website that I don't do in real life on cases, and so far the FBI, Secret Service, State Police and Local Police have not found fault with my work.
    Addicted

    Lurking or sleuthing, at all hours of the day & night, many times falling asleep with phone in hand/laptop in lap

    Will NOT be held liable for the following:

    Paragraph Structure
    Grammar
    Appropriate Language
    Using Contractions Correctly
    Correct use of Acronyms ( should I attempt them )
    Punctuation
    Falling asleep mid response


    *terms subject to change without notice*

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21