1297 users online (202 members and 1095 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ELOCsoul View Post
    I'm not ready to rule out that there was an accessory after the fact, someone that knows where Jacob is. But IMO DR should be cleared.
    Wow, this poor guy has been through enough. How does DR feel? Is he ready to sue or just going to wait as well?

Anything interesting from the talks? Did anyone here go?

I would like to hear more specific details about LE and Media personnel refusing to hear information. Did they just flat out refuse you before hearing what it was, or did they both refuse you after you had described the info you had? It's a serious accusation imo.

ELOCsoul is offline Verified Author - "Finding Jacob Wetterling"
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch321 View Post
    I would like to hear more specific details about LE and Media personnel refusing to hear information. Did they just flat out refuse you before hearing what it was, or did they both refuse you after you had described the info you had? It's a serious accusation imo.
    I wouldn't say anyone is refusing anything, and I don't think I used that word or certainly didn't mean to imply that. What I meant was, LE and media were not "listening" or responding to what I thought were pretty important pieces of information. The media generally just kinda chases after interesting or dramatized things, it seems. I think part of that comes from dwindling media resources, because as the free internet news sources grow and things get put out there instantly, there are fewer and fewer actual journalists out there beating the drum.

From the standpoint of LE, it appears they were zeroed in on DR and uninterested in things that didn't go in that direction...IMO

Is this what you meant, Sas? Or do you mean AFTER the arrest of Heinrich?

Quote Originally Posted by human View Post
    Anything interesting from the talks? Did anyone here go?

I was at both! LOL. I thought they went pretty well, the one at CSBU was more relaxed because I had done it once before. Was very nice to meet Dan and several other people. The students didn't have many questions but there were plenty of them from the general public.

Paynesville went pretty well too, but there I focused a lot on the problems with media focusing on things that are not true, such as blaming Paynesville Police for not doing enough in 1986/1987. That's complete baloney, and the newspaper articles and police reports clearly point to Paynesville Police consistently taking the lead and Stearns being relied on for help. The very first article about the Paynesville assault cases directed people with information to contact Paynesville Police or Crimestoppers. Crimestoppers was a Stearns County program, so therefore they were in the loop about those cases from the very beginning, IMO.

I wouldn't say anyone is refusing anything, and I don't think I used that word or certainly didn't mean to imply that. What I meant was, LE and media were not "listening" or responding to what I thought were pretty important pieces of information. The media generally just kinda chases after interesting or dramatized things, it seems. I think part of that comes from dwindling media resources, because as the free internet news sources grow and things get put out there instantly, there are fewer and fewer actual journalists out there beating the drum.

From the standpoint of LE, it appears they were zeroed in on DR and uninterested in things that didn't go in that direction...IMO

Is this what you meant, Sas? Or do you mean AFTER the arrest of Heinrich?
    How much do they have to do to prove they have never been zeroed in on a single person (The Hunt, Hubers, Heinrich). Another outrageous public attack on local le and the media.
    Last edited by Sasquatch321; 04-10-2016 at 02:52 PM.

Yes, re Paynesville. I did not live in the area, but I started posting on here in 2009 asking who the turkey farmer was from Paynesville. I had a 19 plus year memory of the molester that was talked about in the papers in MN at the time. It was so fuzzy but I remembered Paynesville but had it all mixed up wifh a turkey laborer molester who was not on a turkey farm at all.

JBrown figured out who I was talking about even though I had it all mixed up. If I knew about it not even living in the area, for sure people living in the area had to know unless they never read or heard the news or cared enough to be interested

I'm not ready to rule out that there was an accessory after the fact, someone that knows where Jacob is. But IMO DR should be cleared.
    That implies 2.....culprits as it were

Quote Originally Posted by human View Post
    Yes, re Paynesville. I did not live in the area, but I started posting on here in 2009 asking who the turkey farmer was from Paynesville. I had a 19 plus year memory of the molester that was talked about in the papers in MN at the time. It was so fuzzy but I remembered Paynesville but had it all mixed up wifh a turkey laborer molester who was not on a turkey farm at all.

JBrown figured out who I was talking about even though I had it all mixed up. If I knew about it not even living in the area, for sure people living in the area had to know unless they never read or heard the news or cared enough to be interested
    You got that right! I do remember you posting exactly as you described.

If any of you happen to live in the area of south-central Minnesota, I'll be at the Wabasso Community Center at 7:00 PM, Thursday April 21st. "Answers In The Sand" will be available there for $15 each, profits from the sale of the book will be donated to the Wabasso Library.

Duane Hart said he was with one of his juvenile victims on the night of Jacob's abduction. There was said to be another man there too, this SDK.

With Hart's victim recanting the alibi claim, in spring 2015, and saying that he lied to the FBI in 1990, does that change things? I dunno. Now with Heinrich dropping SDKs name, is there another twist coming?

Duane Hart said he was with one of his juvenile victims on the night of Jacob's abduction. There was said to be another man there too, this SDK.

With Hart's victim recanting the alibi claim, in spring 2015, and saying that he lied to the FBI in 1990, does that change things? I dunno. Now with Heinrich dropping SDKs name, is there another twist coming?
    Tell me more!!!
    "One day, I want to look him in the eye and say, 'I never gave up.'" ~Patty Wetterling

What does SDK mean?

Quote Originally Posted by livstabler View Post
    What does SDK mean?
    It has to do with this....

http://www.sctimes.com/story/news/lo...tion/83022070/

"That includes a statement Heinrich made in July 2015 as investigators searched his home, a statement he made Oct. 26 when investigators returned some of his property to him that they had previously seized and a "spontaneous statement" Heinrich made Oct. 29 while law enforcement was transporting him to jail.

The filing doesn't indicate what Heinrich said to investigators."

Very interesting, along with what is said in the comment section. I'm hoping that they know something we don't know and more information, or even another arrest, is coming.

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast