1249 users online (214 members and 1035 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 309
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,169
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch321 View Post
    His or just Kevins? We've seen heinrichs tire in a photo but as far as tire tracks that we have seen on the driveway, that hasn"t changed, we are seeing one pair of tire tracks that in all sense should be kevins. Are heinrichs tires only consistent with kevins and there were no other prints recovered from the two other vehicles?
    I deduce both sets of tracks were on the driveway. As for why we're only seeing 1 set of tracks on the pictures released I cannot say as I don't know. I think ELOCsoul demonstrated that Heinrich's tire prints and Kevin's tire prints were inconsistent with each other as the make, size, specifications of the 2 separate vehicles were obviously different in their track characteristics. As far as the other two vehicles? Not sure which 2 you're alluding to but it seems there were at least 4(music student, afternoon driver, Kevin, small dark car). My point was/is: if Heinrich's tire + shoe prints were found on the driveway......what are the odds that he was NOT involved?

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    St. Cloud MN
    Posts
    2,659
    Quote Originally Posted by cGorg View Post
    I deduce both sets of tracks were on the driveway. As for why we're only seeing 1 set of tracks on the pictures released I cannot say as I don't know. I think ELOCsoul demonstrated that Heinrich's tire prints and Kevin's tire prints were inconsistent with each other as the make, size, specifications of the 2 separate vehicles were obviously different in their track characteristics. As far as the other two vehicles? Not sure which 2 you're alluding to but it seems there were at least 4(music student, afternoon driver, Kevin, small dark car). My point was/is: if Heinrich's tire + shoe prints were found on the driveway......what are the odds that he was NOT involved?
    We're tired of having peeks at the driveway. Show us another tire tread from at least one of the three other vehicles. How many more footprints were found? How do they coincide with each other? Surely I'm not satisfied with the current evidence.

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    St. Cloud MN
    Posts
    2,659
    Quote Originally Posted by 1911ss View Post
    Yet you and the other clown convicted Dr with zero evidence knuckleheads
    Not exactly zero evidence and I haven't forgotten that there was a cadaver hit next to a chest on his property. The chest was taken into custody and DR told us he thinks they found blood on it. LE still hasn't released all of the details as they are barred from a judge to do so.
    Last edited by Sasquatch321; 04-24-2016 at 05:24 PM.

  4. #64
    ELOCsoul's Avatar
    ELOCsoul is offline Verified Author - "Finding Jacob Wetterling"
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Midwest USA
    Posts
    1,335
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch321 View Post
    Not exactly zero evidence and I haven't forgotten that there was a cadaver hit next to a chest on his property. The chest was taken into custody and DR told us he thinks they found blood on it. LE still hasn't released all of the details as they are barred from a judge to do so.
    ...and LE will never release the results of this evidence unless and until compelled to by a court order that would be prompted by a lawsuit from Dan Rassier. Such a lawsuit will possibly name another individual(s) as being complicit in developing probable cause that LE used as a basis to obtain the initial search warrant on the Rassier property in June 2010.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    St. Cloud MN
    Posts
    2,659
    Quote Originally Posted by ELOCsoul View Post
    ...and LE will never release the results of this evidence unless and until compelled to by a court order that would be prompted by a lawsuit from Dan Rassier. Such a lawsuit will possibly name another individual(s) as being complicit in developing probable cause that LE used as a basis to obtain the initial search warrant on the Rassier property in June 2010.
    So DR suing is the only way. Even if LE has the result today or tomorrow they will never tell us pending DR's lawsuit. Sadly I don't see DR doing this for us.

  6. #66
    ELOCsoul's Avatar
    ELOCsoul is offline Verified Author - "Finding Jacob Wetterling"
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Midwest USA
    Posts
    1,335
    Wow! Stearns County were under the impression they could prosecute Jared's case still. The original book pointed out that the statute of limitations had passed. Mind boggling, IMO.

    Hopefully there is still a way to charge him.
    Last edited by ELOCsoul; 04-27-2016 at 08:51 PM.

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    185
    Stearns County mall cops

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    St. Cloud MN
    Posts
    2,659
    Quote Originally Posted by ELOCsoul View Post
    Wow! Stearns County were under the impression they could prosecute Jared's case still. The original book pointed out that the statute of limitations had passed. Mind boggling, IMO.

    Hopefully there is still a way to charge him.
    Well this is out of the blue. Any way to fact check this accusation?

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    St. Cloud MN
    Posts
    2,659
    Quote Originally Posted by 1911ss View Post
    Stearns County mall cops
    They can't solve everything that is just a fact. They solved Jareds case for him, that was cool. Jacob, just not such an easy one so far. I see LE here in St. Cloud everyday addressing a multitude of problems from shootings to speeding and whatever else you might have. Generally everyday is a new surprise and I am more thankful to them than not.

  10. #70
    ELOCsoul's Avatar
    ELOCsoul is offline Verified Author - "Finding Jacob Wetterling"
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Midwest USA
    Posts
    1,335
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch321 View Post
    Well this is out of the blue. Any way to fact check this accusation?
    Oops, forgot to post the link...

    http://kstp.com/news/daniel-heinrich...rling/4118757/


  11. #71
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    St. Cloud MN
    Posts
    2,659
    Quote Originally Posted by ELOCsoul View Post
    Thank you but I'm still not seeing where LE thought they could still charge him in Jareds case.

  12. #72
    ELOCsoul's Avatar
    ELOCsoul is offline Verified Author - "Finding Jacob Wetterling"
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Midwest USA
    Posts
    1,335
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch321 View Post
    Thank you but I'm still not seeing where LE thought they could still charge him in Jareds case.
    My bad, this one, and there are others...
    http://m.startribune.com/wetterling-...ase/377310241/

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    St. Cloud MN
    Posts
    2,659
    Jensen said that at the time, she believed the statute of limitations was not an issue, based on conversations with other investigators, the county attorney “and maybe just being naive.”

    Ok looks like they were being naive, thats too bad. In the end closure for Jared is here. Jared has already forgiven him. Apparently Jared can still go after him according to Mossad somehow.

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    2,107
    Quote Originally Posted by ELOCsoul View Post
    My bad, this one, and there are others...
    http://m.startribune.com/wetterling-...ase/377310241/
    I wonder though if Jensen just said that as a CYA, that they didn't realize about the statute of limitations when getting the search warrant? From what I've heard, even though the statute had expired, Heinrich's molestation of Jared could add to his sentence length.

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    16,640
    Sounds to me if the statute of limitations was an issue, they were not entitled to a search warrant

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast