AK - 3 Anchorage first-graders planned to fatally poison classmate, police say

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
3 Anchorage first-graders planned to fatally poison classmate, police say
Three first-grade students at Winterberry Charter School in Anchorage planned to poison and kill another student last week, according to a letter sent to parents from the school’s principal.
In the letter, principal Shanna Mall wrote that two students brought the plot to adults’ attention. Mall directed questions about the incident to the Anchorage School District, which includes the charter school.
http://www.adn.com/article/20160329...s-planned-fatally-poison-classmate-police-say

Scary that they could be planning something so evil at such a young age!!! Do they understand the permanence of death??

Scary that they could be planning something so evil at such a young age!!! Do they understand the permanence of death??

I think it would depend on their life experiences. Children growing up in war zones or through epidemics, for instance, know about violence and losing people, but I'm assuming the majority of children in America don't get it. JMO - some children have to learn.

^ by have to learn I mean they live in a world that gives them no choice but to learn. They're the children who have to learn. I don't mean to imply children who aren't forced to learn early need to be taught a lesson - they'll learn at some point.

Sorry if I was unclear.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back