1563 users online (249 members and 1314 guests)  

Websleuths News

FL - Daniel Higgins, 39, Davenport, 13 Feb 2016

Missing Veteran

daniel_jason_higgins_08.png

http://www.missingveterans.com/2016/...jason-higgins/

Hendry County Sheriff's Office
    Case #HC8016OFF000712

I don't see any MSM or much SM for him (his mom and a friend of hers are the only posts I've found ) 😕
    If anyone can find his Facebook, that would be great! I searched but couldn't seem to find one.

FL - Daniel Jason Higgins, 39, Davenport, 13 February 2016

After seeing this shared several times on FB, I finally realized I went to school with Jason. He graduated a year before me. I believe I read in the above links that his Social Media accounts were disabled before he went missing. It is being circulated around FB by people who grew up with him, however most of those people are in NC not FL. I have not noticed any local news stories.

Quote Originally Posted by jenves View Post
    After seeing this shared several times on FB, I finally realized I went to school with Jason. He graduated a year before me. I believe I read in the above links that his Social Media accounts were disabled before he went missing. It is being circulated around FB by people who grew up with him, however most of those people are in NC not FL. I have not noticed any local news stories.
    Good catch about his Facebook, I reread and you're correct, all of his SM accounts were closed.

From April 7
    Family says veteran's trail ends nearby

The family of a missing 39-year-old man say the last link they have to him is in Santa Rosa County, where his car, a red 2014 Mercedes C250 was located in a Walmart parking lot on Thursday, March 24. They they are asking that anyone with knowledge of Daniel Jason Higgins contact authorities.

An Air Force veteran, Higgins was last heard from on February 13. He left Clewiston on February 2 and went to Jacksonville for an interview at an Air Base. He left Jacksonville February 12 to head back to Clewiston, but called his mother on February 13 to let her know the job at the Air Base did not start for a month and he was going to stay with a friend named Mike who was going to give him a job until the job at the Air Base started. The last time Higgins used his credit card or sunpass (Florida’s Prepaid Toll Program) was on February 16 (...).
    http://news.gulfbreezenews.com/news/...ds_nearby.html

He has been found. Alive and safe in San Diego. I don't think you will find information in MSM to show this. I went to school with him and his mother posted 4hours ago about him being located. Yay!

Thankyou for the update. Best possible outcome. <3
    There are 3 sides to every story.
    Your side, their side & the truth!

How wonderful that he's been found! Sad though that he felt the need to get away and not tell anyone.

Do more than belong: participate.
    Do more than care: help.
    Do more than believe: practice.
    Do more than be fair: be kind.
    Do more than forgive: forget.
    Do more than dream: work.
    William Aruthur Ward